Chapter 19

Elena arrived to her house, still a little bit shaken about what happened and what she heard about Faye. She couldn't stop thinking about it, she then suddenly stopped in her tracks as she saw a figure standing in her room, the lights were turned off so she couldn't see who it was. She turned it on and it was Faye. ''F-faye?'' she stuttered.

''Had fun visiting my mom, spying on me?'' She folded her arms across her chest, slowly moving towards her.

''I had to, your dangerous and your not yourself.'' Elena stepped back but felt strong arms on her.

''Hey Elena,'' Kol whispered into her ear. He suddenly hit her and she collapsed on the floor, unconcious.

''I can take it from here,'' said Faye as she watched Elena lying on the floor.

''Ok Good. Next stop, Selena.'' Kol smirked.

Selena was at her own house, picking out some more stuff for Jake and herself. She was going through the closets to see if there was any new stuff to find. She suddenly felt something like a box and before she knew it fell out and on the floor. She looked at it surprised as it was filled with letters. She bent down as it was upside down and turned it over, taking one letter.

And it said: To Selena, from dad. Her eyes widened, it couldn't be. ''What?'' she whispered. He had never really left, had sent her letters. She grabbed the box and it was filled with letters, endlessly from him. She dropped them on the floor as she had heard a familiar voice.

''Snooping are we?''

''Kol,'' she said and watched him as she slowly stepped towards her. ''Haven't you done enough harm already?''

''It's enough now finally that I have you,'' 'he said putting his hand on her waiste.

''Don't touch me.'' She quickly slapped his hand away.

''Your strong Sel, but not strong enough.'' He smirked evily and hit her against the wall, and she fell down unconcious.

Elena woke up on the couch with her hands tied back. She had a headache and heard footsteps coming closer. ''Good, your awake,'' said Faye with no emotion in her voice.

''What is your plan..Faye..'' said Elena, feeling weak. ''To kill me..''

''Just giving you a piece of my mind for stealing what belongs to me..''

''Stefan never belonged to you Faye, he doesn't belong to anyone. He just loves me.'' Faye bent down to Elena and slapped her across the face. ''Your crazy,'' said Elena. ''Your a full on crazy bipolar BITCH.'' Faye slapped her even harder and Elena spit out blood. ''I found out a lot of things when I was away about you Faye.'' Faye blinked. ''His name was Lee,'' Elena continued to say.

''Shut up,'' mumbled Faye.

''He died, and your love was unique. You became depressed and when you met Stefan you thought you could find love like that again, but you didn't and you became obsessed with him.'' She noticed how Faye's eyes began to tear up. ''I'm sorry for that,'' said Elena. Faye was about to slap her again when someone stopped her from doing so, surprisingly it was Jake. ''Stop it!'' he said. ''Stop it.'' Faye calmed down and began to cry as Jake held her tightly.