Katsuki & Shouto [Class A vs Villain Reader Scenario]

Start from the beginning

You felt Todoroki's cold hand touching your hand removing it from your face and Bakugo did the same to your other hand.

You saw them coming close to you and there.. The two kissed your lips at the same time.

It surprised you and the two looked at you in the eyes with a smile that only you could see realizing what they fought about at the gym was related to you.

Bakugo couldn't just hold himself and kissed you more as his tongue asks for an entrance between your lips.

You opened them for him as Todoroki felt Jealous and wanted the same treatment.

Bakugo stopped and gave Todoroki's turn. It surprised you that this two are getting along and are willing to share that was unlikely of them.

"Y/N.."

Bakugo called who just touched your waist, you opened your eye's to look at at Bakugo as you get a gaze of Todoroki who's kissing you with closed eyes.

"Can I?.."

He asked calmly though you couldn't even tell him yes as Todoroki gets addicted to your lips.

Bakugo didn't wait for an answer anyway and just put his hand inside your shirt and touched your chest massaging them.

Todoroki stopped kissing your lips and traveled down to your neck till your collar bone, he lifted up your shirt and Bakugo lifted up your bra that this two could see your bare chest.

You looked away from them out of embarrassment as your cheeks heats up the same time with your body that's feeling turned on.

You were surprised all of a sudden since you didn't expect Todoroki to lick the tip of your chest making it hard. His mouth felt so warm you just couldn't help but moan from it.

You can't believe your letting them do this to you when you hated Heroes.. Did they just change your mind and made you forget your promise with Shigaraki?.. Probably yes and a no as you felt guilty after remembering Shigaraki but it felt so good you just wanted more from them..

Bakugo pull down your pants along with your underwear and felt Todoroki's other side.. His warm side that travels down between your legs playing your pearl using his finger.

"A-aghhh~"

A loud moan escaped your lips that you covered your mouth. Bakugo sat again beside you getting Jealous that Todoroki's having so much fun. He suck the tip of your chest as if like he's pulling it while his tongue swirl around the tip.

It felt like Bakugo's used on doing this and Todoroki's hand playing your pearl felt like he's used to it as well..

You can't stop moaning and you couldn't hold it anymore.. You're so wet down there and Todoroki could tell it.

Bakugo's hand traveled this time down between your legs and felt how wet and slippery it is there.. He just couldn't help not to be curious how it feels inside that he inserts half of his middle finger inside of you gently.

He inserts it in and out that you just held both Todoroki's and Bakugo's hair.

Todoroki stopped what he was doing and looked at what Bakugo was doing. He looked at you and his hand that was intensely touching your Pearl went beneath and helped Bakugo, inserting half if his index finger.

It felt even more good and warm that their finger felt so warm that it felt so good..

Moan kept escaping from your lips and felt this weird feeling inside you as if like something's gonna come out from you.