~1~

"I have a job for you." A rough hand pulls the back of my hair and I sharply inhale, closing my eyes in pleasure. It's him, it's always only him. He's the only one to ever come to my room, the only one to ever talk to me. His hand tightens, my curls spilling over his fingers. "Are you listening to me?" He growls softly into my ear. His breath on my ear makes my eyes roll into the back of my head. My stomach flutters and goosebumps begin to crawl across my body.

"Ye-yes master." I stutter out soft and breathy.

"Good." His other hand goes to my throat, his face in the crook of my neck. I let a whimper escape from my lips. He buries his face into my hair, I can feel him exhale deeply as my blood rushes. His lips brush against the tender skin of my nape as he speaks. "Aren't you going to be a good assistant and ask what it is?"

"Wh-what is it?" I pant. His hand trails from my throat to my breast, he pinches my nipple roughly. Punishment, my favorite kind. "Mmm. M-master. What job can I do for you master?"

"That's a good girl." He purrs. "You know my terrible brother?" I nod, I knew a lot about his traitor brother 707. "You're going to seduce him. Make him fall in love with you. Make him crave your every heart beat. Then bring him here so we can end him together. Do you understand me kitten?" He turns me around to face him, his mint eyes filled with hate and lust.

I nod slowly, my eyes filling with his face, his beautiful face. His lips fall hot and hungry on mine, I eagerly return the passion, desperate to taste him. I widen my mouth begging for the sweetness of his tongue against mine. He doesn't give in. I know what he wants, so I pull away. I flip my hair watching him with a smirk. "You like watching other people play with your toy, don't you? You're such a disgusting boy." My hand trails to his waist, I catch his mischievous grin before looking down and licking my lips at his hardening cock.

He grabs me roughly by my shoulders, throwing me down on to the bed. He rips his shirt open, buttons flying everywhere. I look up at him, my eyes glittering with want, my hair wild from him tossing me. "I want him to think he's going to play with you." His hands grab my collar and suddenly my dress is torn open too. "But he won't ever get to, do you know why?" His eyes devouring my bare chest. "Because you're mine!" He pounces on me, sucking, licking, biting, kissing.

I throw my head back in ecstasy, my nails raking his back.

Yes I am.

So probably the shortest chapter I've ever written, but I'm pretty excited for this one and where it's going to go. :] I got super inspired by this song when I was driving home from work earlier and my brain HAD to start mapping this story out. Hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks! <3 Sam