🎀chapter 13🎀

Hey rainbows, please play this song when I tell you so...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia's pov:

Now,it's the last period of the day and I'm currently sitting with joonie. I'm glad that I can spend time with my childhood best friends.it's been so long since we hang out because of their death.I so don't want to think about it at all.The school bell rang through out the school halls,everyone start to pack their bags.

"Don't forget to do your sine and cosine rule homework.Do enjoy your weekends as well,"Mrs Amber said as she wipe the whiteboard clean.

"Well,we have about five more days before we turn back to put ghostselfs."bookie told me as we left class.

"Wow,it must be amazing to be human again?"

"It totally is because we get to see you,now. Oh wait,I need to introduce you to our other five friends,"with that joonie pulled me across the school hall.

"Slow down,namjoon.We're gonna bump into someone if we don't slow down, "I screeched.

Of course,he doesn't listen to me.We suddenly come to a stop.I look up after namjoon stop.I saw him looking upset as he scratch his back nervously.

"What's with the rush?" Jin said as he look at us.

"Well,I wanted to introduce her to the rest of the boys,"

"Joon,you know you could just walk.It's not like that will disappear in plain sight,"

"Oh right.I knew that"

I just shook my head at joonie's silliness.We made our way to the school's field.From there,I could spot my friends and five other guys there as well...

"LOUIS!!!GUESS WHO I BROUGHT WITH ME!!!"namjoon yelled.

He let go my hand and dash to Louis,my brother.That's my dead brother....

"Shall we?"Jin said as he interwine my hand with his.

"We shall,"I said as we walk towards them.

I grew nervous with every step that we took.I'm nervous because it will be my first time seeing at my brother since he left even before I was born.

"Hey,don't be nervous.He won't hurt you.I promise,"jin said as he hug me,just to calm my nerves down.

I nodded my head and smile at him as a thanks.As we walk up to them,I noice that the field is empty.Usually there will be people here....maybe they went to eat or do something stupid...

"Hey Olivia,"Louis spoke.

"Hey,"I replied.

(Please play the song here)

Everyone walk off to leave us two alone.Nice work,guys.thanks for the help.I really appreciate it....

"So...um...how are you?"

"I'm fine....But,are you really my brother?"

"Yes,I am...I'm sorry that I left you even when you're not even born yet..."

"It's fine...I guess you have better things to do then with your family..."

I then start to sob as I realise that things could have been different if he didn't leave...

"Wait...no,that's not what I meant.I'm really sorry that I left you,really...I did so many stupid stuff that cause my own family to hate me so much.But, please don't cry, sis.I'm here for you,now.And I'm not leaving and time soon."with that he hug me.

I never realise that he was smiling but if he was then I guess he is happy that I loves him back because I hug him back

Louis' pov:

I'm so happy that my sister forgave me.well sort of forgave me...I couldn't blame her for it.I missed seeing her growing up and try to protect her from all the boys in school or any bullied that came at her.Now,that I'm back in her life.I'm going to protect her and I'm not gonna fail her.

"Feeling better,now?"I ask as I let go of her.

"Yeah,I'm not forgiving you completely but I want to know something, "

"What is it?"

"What did you do that made you die and did a crime like murder?"

I didn't answer immeadiately cause all the crimes that I did were horrible. I didn't want Olivia to know about it at all.

"If you don't want to answer,it's fine.I'm sorry that I ask such question to you,"

"No,it's fine.I guess you're just curious.I would be too if I found out that my sibling did something to cause them to be dead,"

"Yeah..."

"I will tell you but not here.Too many people will see and hear us.Even though there is no one here.Follow me to our house then we'll explain everything."

Olivia's pov :

With that Louis grab my hands and the rest of the boys appeared.

"Yay!!! Olivia is going to our house," V said as he grab my hand and we literally ran.

Oh gosh,how many times will these boys pull me around and ran?

"Tae,Would you please slow down?"

"Nope,"

I sigh as I know it would futile to ask him to slow down.As we pass every house,I realise that we're nearing the house.Tae immeadiately pulled me inside.

"Here,we are.Welcome to our humble home.I know it's not much but is still there though,"

I just giggle at his intro of the house.These boys cuteness will be the death of me.I look around and saw that the house is not as Dusty as before.

"You like it.I clean it up because I know the house is too dusty and that you may be coming,"jin said as he hug me from behind.

I smile in appreciation as I know that these boys care about me,just as much as I care about them.I saw Louis and ran to him.I hug him,one more time.I wish I could stay like this forever but forever could never last...