man, I love him 《c.b, l.p》

Requested by: @lovingfinnie

Corbyn and Logan confess their love for each other, and end the day with romantic sex ;)

♡Corbyn's pov♡

I can't tell him. I just can't. No matter how much every ounce of me wants to spend the rest of no life with him, I can't. Every time his skin meets mine, I just want to pull him closer to me and enclose our lips in a kiss. But I can't, because I'm not a person of interest to him.

I've had countless dreams of us together, some of them being cute things like going to amusement parks or restaurants together. But then on most nights, they are of us under the sheets, making passionate love from dusk until dawn. I know it's wrong of me to think such vile things of one of my best friends, but I just can't help it.

I've never really gotten a chance to talk to him about the way I feel, and I feel as if it's a sign that I shouldn't. The more we drift apart, the more I crave for him. The more I want us holding hands while walking down the road. The more I want his lips on mine. The more I want him to be mine.

I love Logan Alexander Paul, and I can tell that I won't stop loving him for a long time.
                      8/12/18

I sighed as I closed my diary and shoved it into my nightstand drawer, laying back down on my bed and curling into a ball. I really love logan, I just wish he would notice me when I'm around him. He always leaves me alone, but jokes around with the others.

I really wanted him, badly. And of he won't notice me, then I'll make him notice me. It's final. Tonight marks the night I'm confessing my feelings to the one I've loved since I can remember.

        Time skip

I walked over to where Logan sat, staring at the floor intensely. I seated myself next to him, and he looked up at with wide eyes, and gave me a small smile. "Hey Logan, how've you been?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. Logan looked back down at the floor and began to play with his hands.

"Uh, Corbyn, there's s-something you need to know a-about me." Logan stuttered, making me face turn in confusion. "Hey, whatever you need to tell me, you don't have to be scares about. Your secret is safe with me." I reassured, even though deep down my insides were swirling inside my stomach.

Logan looked up at me and nodded his head. "Can we go to your room to talk? I don't want the boys overhearing." He asked, his voice barely above a whisper. I nodded and stood from the love seat, following Logan up the stairs and to my room. He walked inside and sat down on the bed, and I shit the door behind me and locked it, just in case the boys tried to wander in.

I walked over to Logan and sat down next to him on the large king sized bed. "So what did you want to talk about?" I asked, and Logan turned to face me. His hand snaked up my leg and softly gripped my thigh, making me suck in a breath.

"Corbyn, I love you. A lot. And I just needed to tell you because every second that I didn't, my heart sunk more and more. I want us to be together. I want you to be mine. I want us to be the couple that everyone loves because we are cute together. That's what I wanted to tell you." Logan whispered as tears fell from his now dull blue eyes.