My Girl~Jack Smut

( lowercase intended )

"jack he did nothing to me" i sigh, closing my locker. "that ass slap didn't look like nothing to me" jack rolls his eyes as he grabs my arm and starts to pull me somewhere. "jack where are we going? why are we going to the boys locker room?" i questions filled the air as we made it into the room. lockers and benches fill the room. so this is was it look like...

"j-" before i could say anything else jack slammed me against the locker "i've locked the door. i'm going to make the whole school know you're mine" he says, his eyes filled with...something i've never seen before. lust. he kisses me passionately, picking me up, he sets me on one of the wooden benches and rips open my stockings. he quickly pulls off my underwear and bends down.

"j-jack" i moan. his tongue flicks up and down in my vagina and then he starts sucking. "j-" i was cut off when he stopped, "it's daddy" he smirks before climbing over me and kissing me. i taste myself on my tongue and i quickly flip him over.  i yank down his pants with his underwear "condom?" i wink and he pulls one from behind him. i throws it to me and i open the packet, rolling it down his hard penis. i put him over my enterance and slowly go down.

jack grunts and i moan as i go up and down on him. me and jack have had sex before, but not like this. he kisses me and i get off of him before pushing him up and laying on my back. i spread open my legs, rubbing them. "daddy, can you come play with me?" my baby voice makes his attention to go back to me. "of course daddy can" he winks before climbing on me and sliding himself into me once more.

i moan loudly not caring, and i grab his arms, squeezing them. i scream "jack!" before cumming. moments later jack had cummed in the condom.

we stand up and grab are randomly thrown clothes, putting them on. "damn it, these panties are wet. i need new ones" i roll my eyes, grabbing my back pack and swinging it over my shoulder. "you ready?" i smile at jack "you're going out with those?" i he points down to my torn stockings and i just shrug. it's 3:00 anyways, i'll just come over to your house and then i'll change with a nice warm shower." i wink with a smirk before grabbing his hand and walking out of the room.

"baby you're my girl" jack sighed "and you're my daddy." i smirk to myself before leaning against jack and walking out of the school together hand-in-hand...

IM SORRY THIS IS TRASH. I KNOW ITS PROBABLY NOT LIKE YOUR USUAL. IM KG ( initials im a girl ) AND KEISHA SAID I COULD WRITE THIS SO IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT MY PAGE ILL LEAVE IT HERE - silentxflowers ( i know i only have a few stories but your gonna have to wait bc i have like 7 drafts )