Jack+Daniel Pt.2 Smut

You quickly looked towards the door and saw Logan, Corbyn, Zach, and Jonah watching you pleasure Jack and Daniel. You stood up and covered yourself, but you could notice their slightly tented pants. "Do you guys need someone to take care of you, or are your hands enough?" You said, walking closer to them, dropping your hands at your waist.

You turned around to where Jack and Daniel are standing, trying their best to hide their raging boners from the guys."You guys up for another round?"
"Sure" they both replied quickly. You felt hands slip around your waist and pinch your bare nipples, while you felt your ass being spread, and a warm, wet tongue on your folds, causing to to squirm and moan quietly.

The boy teasing your nipples turned you around and kissed you, you realised that it was Logan, and Zach was eating you out. For how young Zach is you thought he must've done this before, because you were close to cumming all over him. Zach walked away as you were about to cum, causing you to frown, but you quickly gasped out of pleasure as he entered your asshole hard and fast.

Zach thrusted in and out of your ass while logan pounded your throbbing pussy, making you scream with pleasure. You saw Bean, Jack, Jonah, and Daniel jerking off at the porn-like site going on in front of them. You felt your stomach tighten, as you consistently yelled 'I'm gonna cum!' over and over again.

They pulled out and Corbyn took took Zach's place and Jonah took Logan's place. "Fuck Y/N you're so tight" Jonah groaned as he slammed into you dripping cunt. The sound of skin slapping together, and seven different moans surrounded the steam filled room.

Logan walked over and put himself into your mouth, fucking your face softly, occasionally letting out a moan or a grunt. Daniel came and wrapped your hand around his throbbing cock, thrusting into your hand and releasing all over your face. You licked up all of his cum, right as you released all over Jonah. He licked up your fluids as Corbyn pulled out and came on your back.

Jack picked you up from the bed and pushed you against the headboard, snaking behind you and thrusting into your ass, making you scream with pain and pleasure, because he was so big. Daniel came and layed down under you and licked your clit, causing you to yell in pleasure. Zach thrusted into your mouth as Daniel plunged his fingers into your still dripping cunt, feeling around your walls.

Soon you and Jack came and he pulled out, making a suction sound as he did so. You layed down and the boys stood around you and tugged at their boners, desperate for release. You watched as they sprayed their cum all over your aching body, then you licked it all up.

"So you guys have this everyday? I'm glad I walked in on you guys." Logan laughed as the boys helped you into the shower, since you couldn't walk without falling over in pain.

* * * * * * * * * *

Hey guys so I just wanted to let you guys know that I am taking requests! Just comment or dm me who you want, how you want it, your name, and whether you want smut or not. I am also including August and Eben in these requests, but I'm not doing regular imagines with them. Requests, if I get any, will be uploaded every Friday, and Sunday!

Love ya, and Jeepers Nuts!
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢