29

It was just after that rough night with many rounds when I was sleeping. I heard small whimpers and cries. I wasn't much of a deep sleeper so I was half awake. I can hear jungkook whimpering and thats when I knew it was a nightmare.

"Jungkook. Wake up." I shook his naked chest.

"Babe." I called rougher.

Then he cried out loud and his hands went up as if he was trying to grab something. I immediately sat up and pulled his shoulder up as well, making him sit up. He shot open his eyes, the first thing I saw was fear. His whole body was shaking and he was sweating too much. I held him close as I see the how the sweat made his bangs stick on to his forehead.

He wasn't corporating that I was next to him, he was so out of it. I wanted to give him space when he wakes up, especially when he wakes from a nightmare.

I touched his arm when he was aware that it was a dream, yet he was still shaking and his body was tense.

"Baby.." I softly say to him.

He turns his attention to me. He looks right into my eyes and I can see just how scared he was. His bottom lip started to quiver and tears starts to roll down his pink cheeks.

I pulled him into my embrace and he dug his head into the crook of my neck as he hugs me tightly. I gently stroke his hair and whisper nothing, but sweet things in his ear.

His tense body eventually calms down, and he had stop shaking. I let it set for a couple of minutes until I spoke again.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked as I ran my hand warmly on his back.

He soon nodded his head.

I was waiting for him to speak and soon enough he spoke with a raspy voice.

"I-I saw my dad." He croaked.

I hugged him tighter and snuggle my nose into his neck taking his scent.

"H-He was holding o-on to your h-hair..." his voice went high again and he started to cry.

I ran my hands through his hair gently and kisses his head.

"A-and you w-were on the f-floor.." he sobbed.

"I felt so ashamed because I couldn't get to you a-and he was p-pulling you farther a-away from me." He cried.

"My baby.." I rocked our naked bodies back and forth.

He nuzzle his nose in deeper and stayed like that.

"Its just a dream. It was only just a dream." I stroke his hair.

"I'm here with you. I will never leave you nor let your dad touch my hair." I kissed his head.

I leaned my head over his and hugged him tightly.

"Come on. Lets sleep." I patted his head and he nodded.

We leaned back onto the pillows as he cuddle with me. His head in my chests  and his arms around my waist tightly.
And like that we fell asleep.

(NEXT MORNING)