14

It's been a week since my dad last called. It's Friday today, the best day of them all. Lately I haven't seen Jungkook getting bullied and I'm glad but my gut tells me otherwise. When ever I ask him if he was alright... He'd look me in the eye and I see it. I see that he is scared. I see that he has something to tell me but he won't do it.

I am currently in my fourth period class, the bells literally going to ring and our teacher is being a little shit, and won't let us out because we were 'bad'.

After she let us out, I walked myself to the cafeteria to get my food. After getting my food, I walked myself to the library, because I need to get homework done.

I walked in quietly and sat down. I pulled out my homework and start doing it.

After 10 minutes or so... I hear a light sniffle.
That tingly sensation inside of my shot my ears to hear it even though I was doing something else. Eventually the wimped never stopped...

So guess what..

I followed the sound. I walked around the library for about 3 minutes until I saw a figure, crouched down, with his knees against his chest, and his head buried in his crossed arms.

" Jungkook?" I called out loud enough so he'd hear me. As soon as that happened... He stopped.

" Jungkook. Is that you.?" The corner was kinda dark because the light kinda busted up.

The figure was still, but I couldn't see his face. I walked closer and when I did. The figure stood up and kept his was down. He suddenly tried to rush past me but I'm was just too quick to grab his arm.

Luckily I was right where the light was and when I saw his face.... My heart dropped.....

His face was bruised badly. His eyes swollen and red, the side of his lips busted, his cheek swollen. Cuts on his skin too and he didn't look At me in the eyes at all. He kept his gaze down while observed his pain.

" Jungkook." I called and he finally looked at me.

As soon as his baby eyes shine it's way into mine. I see tears glistening....

I pulled his arms into my chest and his head went down to his favorite place to snuggle. With my arms wrapped around his torso, I ask him questions.

" who, who hurt you like this?" I softly whisper into his ear. My lips gazing on his earlobe.

" nobody." His deep voice echoed.

" then you did it?" I said while I hugged his head.

He shook his head no.

" tell me-"

" I don't want to be a burden." He spoke still hugging me.

" I don't want to feel weak. I don't want you to think of me as weak.... I-I feel like I'm always getting your help, and that its so often that I feel like I'm annoying you." He cried on my shoulder. It stabbed me in the heart hearing his words. But after his words, his sobs came in.

" I'm sorry." He cried.

" shhh... Baby shhh..." I hugged him tighter.

" I want to be a good friend. I want to help you in times of need, and it doesn't matter if it's now or never, because I will always be there for you. And I never even though of you as a burden. I love you too much to label you. I just need you to be honest with me, and tell me how you really feel. I will be here to listen. Also you are not weak, but the opposite, you fight your battles in a different way and it just makes you unique." I said caressing his hair.