Aftermath

My morning bell rang from my phone and I groaned in pain as I lifted myself up. Immediately the smell of sex filled my nose and my legs felt sticky and uncomfortable. I winced as my ass burned in pain. I turned off my alarm as the melody of 'Immortals' by Fall Out Boy filled the air.

How was I supposed to go to school knowing that my dad and my girlfriend used me like this? I still couldn't believe that they would do this. I mean Dad had always been harsh towards me and looked at me like I was a joke. And yeah, he threw in a punches here and there, and some nasty words too, especially while drunk, but this had never happened before nor did I ever think I would have to worry about it happening.

My dad - no, Hartley, gave me a vicious smile as he lined up his member again my ass and....

"AHHHH!!!" I screamed as intense pain filled me with the burning feeling in my asshole. It didn't stop as he entered again. This time, Calli stuffed my mouth with a rubber gag, muffling my voice from the neighbors.

I shook myself from the stance and tried pushing those memories from the way back of my head.

Oh no! It was 6:40 am and that means I only have 10 minutes left to get ready! I jumped out, ignoring the splitting pain, and had a 5-minute shower which consisted of me scrubbing my body vigorously.

I dressed in a simple denim and a large black sweatshirt, not really in the mood to impress. Packing up my backpack quickly, I realized I had a form that my dad had to sign for a field trip that I needed to turn in. I decided right now was not the best time to do this, as I was not ready to face him yet. Even though that was the trip to New York, the one I've been looking forward to all this year and the two years previous. It doesn't even seem that important anymore.

I shuffled out my house and shut the door behind me, eager to leave before having to talk to my dad. I saw the bus pulling up to our street and I quickly ran up to it and pushed past all the other kids to get in first.

I took my usual seat in the back where my buddies usually accompanied me.

"Hey man," Kevin bellowed, thumping my back and plopping down to sit next to me.

"Hey Kev," I nodded to him.

"So Matt?" My best friend questioned me. "Haven't heard from you since the party. Anything happen?"

"Nah, not much," I replied indifferently.

"So you haven't been having at it with your sweet female friend?" Kevin teased. Oh, Kevin, if only you knew.

"What? No!" I protested, trying to act like my usual self. I shoved his shoulder. He shoved back hard and I winced as I felt him touch the place where dad had gripped me hard. He noticed.

"Hey, sorry, but you started first."

I rolled my eyes.

"Jerk."

"Prat."

"Who even uses that word anymore?"

"I do."

"Nerd."

"Jock."

"Hey ladies, knock it off," Casey joked sitting next to Kevin.

"Who you calling lady?" Kevin growled. He suddenly lifted his arm and flexed his muscles. Wow, when did he get all ripped? It looked rather... appealing. Woah, woah, Matt, what are you thinking? Sometimes if I let my mind wander, it would make some weird commentaries like that. "Look at this, look at this muscle -" Oh yes, I'm looking, "I'm more manly than you could ever think to be!"