Calli

*WARNING: explicit scenes*

MATT POV

When I first met Calli, I knew she would be my next hit as a girlfriend. And before you think I'm one of those bastard fuckboys -

Shit, who am I kidding?

I am one of them.

Yeah, I know that probably doesn't sound that good, but that is the image I'm trying to portray. I love girls, girls love me. It's a perfect cycle.

Calli came in the middle of the 11th grade, or more like in the second quarter, and she really took the whole school into her grasp. Like, she is so fucking popular, she's catching up to my standards.

And I'm like that one boy that every book has. A jock, tall, sexy as hell, I have like *checking Instagram account* 1,278 followers Dang, I just got 9 more followers, and I have so many friends, I bet I might be friends with all of the people from school and town.

Except for the loners. And weirdos, and those people who are so frickin' shy or quiet I don't even know they exist. And those nerds who more than half happen to be Asian. I know I'm quarter-Asian myself, but dude, I'm not like stuck in my books and studying all fucking day long like some do. And I still have like the highest grade in junior year (intelligence flows in the genes, boiii).

So back to my point. I thought it would be great for Calli and me to date since we were both so popular. And why the fuck would Calli think twice to go out with me?

Aaaaand, I was right.

In fact, she said all business-like when I asked her: "Oh yeah, I was just thinking that might be a good idea myself. My friends told me we look good together, and you're hot."

Ooh, and this was coming from the hottest girl in school. BAM! Way to boost up my ego, girl!

And, let me tell you this: every hot boy looks good with every hot girl. FACT. I mean look at my parents. To have created such a beautiful creature as me, they must've been so as well, right? See. Told you. I mean maybe they kinda lacked in other places (like compassion and love), but looks - they are not a joke. Great genes, I tell you, great genes. Y'all, don't take it personally, but it is the TRUTH. Wow, I sound so fucking conceited.

Anyway, so now she is my girlfriend, I'm his boyfriend. And it's perfect.

Except it's not.

Who would've known someone so sweet could be so pushy! Like I need to do everything she says (or else...) and she is the best manipulator I've seen yet (in real life, of course, or it would have been Hitler).

All her friends are so crazy loyal to her, cuz, they know. They know if they as much as have one thread of their clothing out of the invisible line Calli decided to paint in their lives - well, let me tell you straight out: They. Are. Dead.

2 months here, and she controls the whole school. Even the older kids, they think she's so cute and believes every fucking thing she says.

Oh, and another thing. In the face of adults, she doesn't curse, she does all her work and turns it in on time and managed to make every fucking teacher in this school love her (she's tied with me in most our grades).

She can be so freaking sweet and nice, and whenever she takes revenge or does something bad to someone, no one can accuse her because she has blackmail material against everyone.

Which lets her:

a) make someone do the dirty work for her,

b) blame that person for doing it, although very discreetly so no one can know for sure, and

c) just have everyone on their toes, afraid that they would be next on the blacklist.

Yup, she has her own blacklist.

Oh, and did I mention: she has 50k followers on Instagram. Apparently she's a model.

And she is so fucking strong. It doesn't look like it, but damn, she has an iron grip. And I say this with all honesty. After all, that is how she had forced me to do a lot of things.

Like, lose my virginity.

I mean, it's not like it can be called rape or anything. (Can girls even rape boys?) It was in a party, and I had been really drunk, and so was she, so she didn't really know what she was doing.

That's what I hope anyways.

But let me tell you this:

Some boys may like the idea of having a girl's boobs bouncing right in your face as their dicks are literally forced into said girl's...vagina, and it may even be you pervs' wet dreams to be tied up to a bed as a girl rides you, but that was not how I imagined my first sex to be like.

Okay, so I said I was a jock before, but let me be honest. I'm actually really not what you probably imagine me to be. I play basketball like a pro and stuff, but I'm not like the typical muscly hunk or anything. I have muscles, but it's just from the basketball I've been doing and they're lean, not bulky. I don't even work out much. I just happen to shoot really well. Honestly, it's just all physics and the correct timing of the arm. And BAM I just blew my secret.

Whatever.

But that's why I couldn't, like, push her off. Cuz apparently, she works out and had a lot of muscles. Not to mention - she is a gymnast in the competitive level, so she probably got more muscles from that.

I'm just kind of scared to go to school tomorrow because that party happened just on Friday....and it's only Sunday, so yeah. No one that I know of knows about the incident, but I'm just kind of scared of Calli's reaction because although we promised we wouldn't tell anyone, I now know what she's capable of doing. She's been asking to have sex with me since after like the first month of dating, but I always avoided it. I had dated a lot of girls, but when it came to the real thing (believe me I've tried so many times) it never worked out (as in I would get really nervous when I was supposed to put my thing in their thing and I just couldn't get it up - if you know what I mean), and it just ended with me breaking up with them. After many tries, I just outright avoided the sex, which drove some girls away (which I think is pretty stupid. I mean, DUDE!! this is HIGH SCHOOL).

I also knew that Calli was going behind my back with several boys anyway and were fucking them. I didn't know she was a fucking slut (excuse me for calling her that, but I'm pretty upset). I believed in all the stupid shit about her sweet innocence or something. That was also one of the other reasons I dated her. She didn't look to be one of the girls that would push me into something. Yeah right, we see that went well.

"Hey Matt, come down and wash the dishes," my dad screamed from downstairs.

"Okay, I'll be right down!"

I quickly got out of the bed I'd been hiding in, and wore a gray sweatshirt, keeping my gray sweatpants on. I didn't want to give my dad an excuse to be mad at me again.

I ran down to see my dad lying on the sofa with the T.V. on a sex scene, making out with some random girl looking to be at least a decade younger than him.

I made a face.

If he wanted me to come down, he should have at least warned me about having someone over.

I couldn't see the girl's face, but the rest of her body? Oh, I could see so much. Too much actually. She was wearing a tiny skirt that was pulled up by the grips of my dad's hand on her lower back, revealing a laced pink thong. Her breasts were pushed up against dad and she was wearing only a bra that showed her entire crease between the two large watermelons on her chest, her shirt abandoned on the floor. Well, I could very easily say that she was indeed very sexy - just the body type that dad would go for.

Just then, the girl pulled out for a breath.

"Calli?"

**What do you think about Matt so far? And woah ew his dad with his girlfriend? Anyways, that chapter was long, but don't expect all of the chapters to be long heheh

If you are curious of how this goes on, comment and vote. SUGGESTIONS ARE AMAZING <33**