Pain

*WARNING: explicit scenes*

"Calli?" I gasped in surprise, finally seeing the girl's face.

Calli smirked at me and slowly pulled off of my dad, her boobs bouncing in the process, causing the scant bra to reveal her browned hardened tits. I cringed. I could now see that the front part of her panties was pulled down, and her red and dripping pussy was very much visible. Double cringe. I nearly threw up in my mouth when I saw that my dad's pants zipper was also down to show his very erect manhood. He, too, smirked at me. Calli somehow ended up in front of me and gave a small lap dance and a rub at my crotch as she pulled me towards the sofa with that metal grip.

"Matt," Calli purred seductively. She stunk of alcohol, but not from her mouth, so it must've been Dad who drank. I'm not surprised honestly. "So nice of you to join us. We were just about to have a lot of fun. And now I can see we will be having a lot more fun than I previously thought. Isn't that right, Harley?"

Dad pulled Calli down to him, causing me to fall with her.

"Of course Calli, baby," Dad whispered to her ear, pulling off her bra completely. Dad looked me over. "Feeling shy, son? Why don't you take off your clothes and show us your body?" He squeezed my shoulder and I whimpered pathetically. I needed to get out of here NOW. I frantically shook my head and tried to pull away from them, but found I couldn't.

"N-no, I'm going to go do the dishes now," I stuttered, dread filling my stomach.

"Nu-uh-uh," Calli tutted, waggling her finger. "Our little baby deserves so much of our fun. I know you want it." She started pulling down my sweatpants.

"No, I don't want it, let me go!"

"What is it, Matt?" Dad countered harshly. "Don't tell me you're a fucking fag?" Ugh yup, he definitely drank. He stank really fucking bad and I found myself shrinking away from him.

"No! I didn't say that!"

"Then what's the problem? A hot girl asking for sex? What kind of straight boy would refuse that? I heard my darling had to tie you up to use you. Kind of pathetic, hm? But I guess I always knew you would be a complete pushover. Now we can have a lot of fun, even if you're a fag because you have me."

Did I really hear what I just heard? No! This can't be happening. I started shaking uncontrollably. Dad pushed me down on the sofa and finished pulling down my pants, then my boxers. I gasped as the cold wind hit the private parts of my body that I had had no intention of showing anyone anytime soon. He pulled off my shirt after some struggle (I wasn't lifting my arms). Then, taking out shackles from seemingly nowhere (he's a cop), he locked my wrists together. His keys were nowhere to be seen.

Great.

I guess running away is out of the question(Not that I could with him basically lying down on me.). It would be difficult trying to explain why I was half naked and cuffed. By a well-known 'responsible' policeman. Boy if they only knew... I was left lying on the sofa, naked and scared.

"What are you -?" I whispered faintly, too scared to complete my sentence.

"Oh, is our little baby scared?" Calli cooed into my ear. She stood above me and her boobs were hanging in front of my face. "We can't have that, can we? Just sit back and let it happen pet. The less resistance you have, the less pain. Unless, of course, you like the pain." She winked at me, then pulled down for a kiss. Pulling out, she gripped my cock hard and putting on a condom, slid me inside her slowly. Suddenly, a shadow cast behind me and I was greeted with my dad's cock filling my mouth.

"Suck pet. Bite, and you will regret it."

The salty wetness took over my senses and I whimpered as my dad's pubic hair tickled my nose. I could barely breathe, and the huge pube filling my mouth didn't help. By now, he was basically sitting on my face.

I lay there helpless, just wishing I could just die already.

I let out a gasp when I felt teeth nipping at my chest and realized it was Calli, who was still busy riding me.

I gagged when my dad suddenly pushed right into my throat and hit it, hard. I panicked and tried to push him away (which was hard cuz my hands were cuffed) when I realized what, exactly, he was doing. Again, and again, he thrust into me, and with every thrust, I felt my fear increase. I shut my eyes tight, trying to think of anything, but what was happening now. Suddenly, weird sticky liquid shot off from my dad and I gagged, spilling the sticky substance down my chin.

"You look like such a little slut right now, you know that?" my dad jeered down at me, his eyes gleaming with lust - a look a father should never have for his children. "But you love it don't you?

The rest of this event is something that I hope never happens again and I'm afraid I'm not ready to broadcast it.

That night after they finished with me, I lay limp on the bed they had brought me up to, my ass aching, and my body feeling spent and just dirty. I curled up into a ball and let my tears fall, my shoulders ratcheting in heavy sobs. The cum of both my dad and Calli mixed with mine dripped down my legs in a flow of shame. I felt like a dirty whore when my cock had started to harden when they stimulated me like they had, and even more so when I had to beg to be released of the cock ring they had put on me. I was such a slut, and I felt that I wasn't any better than the two forcing them on me. Just as they had told me repeatedly throughout the experience.

I let out a dark chuckle as I thought of the drastic change my life had taken since this weekend. My laugh turned into sobs and I trembled from the pain and feeling of disgust.

The truth of my dad is that... well, he's not exactly the picture-perfect cop that everyone thought him to be. Outsiders thought of me as the troubled kid that my dad tried so hard to keep under control and my dad as the kind-hearted, responsible man who had a hard life with a whore of a wife who ran away from him and his 2-year-old son, and the son, now grown-up, was a brat that didn't understand everything his father had done for him. I scoffed mentally at that delusion.

Bullshit.

**Man!

Sorry for that really explicit chapter and horrible experience for Matt..... Oof I can't believe I wrote that...

Well, comment and vote and SUGGEST!**