Author's Note

**Hey guys ~

I just wanted to let you guys know that you are reading my first book on Wattpad. In fact I made this new account just for posting stories.

Anyways, this is a reminder that this story is in the point of views of others throughout the book. This means that I don't agree with everything that I say or everything that the characters are thinking. And also, I will try to have the characters take on different opinions and personalities in the way they think compared to other characters, but some of who I am may seep into the edges. 

Remember that I am against the abuse (sexual, mental, physical, or any other type of abuse) that may be displayed throughout the story.

Also, I am welcome to ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!! So even if you weren't really paying attention to my author's note and skipping it : SUGGESTIONS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE THEM AND I NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!

i also need ur luv n ur support ;*

Oh, yeah, and this is a boyxboy story so if you don't like that, please kindly leave. Or maybe give it a try and find out that maybe you DO like it. Who knows?

Leave a vote and a comment and follow me and read this author's note and I will love you <33

Remember: don't be a ghost while reading!!!

Love ya~

Kai**