Chapter 3: Warrior Realm

Name: Y/N

LVL: 10

Exp: 30 / 100

Class: Ranger

Race: Branded

Gender: Male

HP: 28

MP: 42

Strength: 11

Magic: 9 [+5]

Skill: 12

Speed: 11

Defense: 10

Resistance: 10

Luck: 9

Gold: 2400

Weapons ranks:

Sword: C; 17%

Daggers: E; 69%

Fire: E; 9%

Thunder: E; 9%

Healing: E; 9%

Y/N POV

It took a few days, but we finally reached the border and despite me wearing a winter coat, Micaiah and Mist huddled in my coat and cap. So for a good duration of the trip we were walking strangely and I had to deal with a pointed look from Greil since his daughter was pretty much using me a personal heater.

Dragon Laguz blood for the win I guess.

I also kept creating fire in my hand, so that could also be a factor of keeping my group warm. Good news is that my fire rank went up to C rank because of the constant use.

Fire magic rank went up! Here's a new spell!

Fira:
Unleash a explosive amount of flames that attack nearby targets as well!

MP cost: 12 MP

I blinked at the sudden pop up, but grinned with complete excitement as the implications.

I've been talking to members of the Shepherd's to pass the time and thanks to Greil, I now know that Regna Ferox does have Arena's throughout the city's.

I know what I'm doing with my free time.

We finally reached the Longfort and I hear Lissa speaking "Brrr! F-F-Frebberick! I'm f-f-freebing!" She exclaimed while trying to warm herself up. Frederick spoke "Stand beside my horse, milady. She'll shelter you from the wind." Lissa quickly accepted the invitation and stood close to the knight.

I looked towards Titania and saw a slight frown on her face and asked "Why didn't she ask you for help? I mean you are her Knight after all." Titania spoke solemnly "I'm not really sure... maybe she just prefers Frederick." I shook my head in resignation. Lissa preferring Frederick might be the case but still it also sends the wrong message towards Titania.

I heard Robin speaking up "So this is the fortress?" Chrom nodded and answered "Yes, the Longfort. It stretches along the border of Ylisse and Regna Ferox." Frederick suddenly spoke up "The Khans that rule Ferox have grown quite wary of foreigners. Still, don't mistake a lack of hospitality for open hostility. This simply calls for a bit of diplomacy." I turned to him and saw that he is completely serious.

Despite the fire in my open hand, I facepalm, with the flames dying behind my head and slowly dragged my hand down my face. Both Micaiah and Mist giggled at my actions.