Chapter 2: Shepherd's

Current Stats

Name: Y/N

LVL: 7

Exp: 0 / 100

Class: Ranger

Race: Branded

Gender: Male

HP: 27

MP: 39

Strength: 11

Magic: 8 [+5]

Skill: 11

Speed: 10

Defense: 10

Resistance: 9

Luck: 6

(A/n: forgot to add something to the ring.)

Y/N POV

It took a good few hours to reach Ylisstol, the capital of Ylisse. During the journey, I've kept myself busy with practicing with my new fire and lighting magic, suprising the hell out of the others, and conversing with Sonia, Micaiah and Titania. When they questioned me about my magic, I simply said "You didn't ask." That made them look at me in disbelief.

My conversations with the Mages of the group was either general questions and me asking for tips to increase magic power. The answers was to either increase my knowledge of the arcane arts, or simply "Read a book." From Sonia, and Micaiah said that meditation helps.

Titania spoke to me about my life as a mercenary. I just gave simple answers to these types of questions, such as "It pays the bills, or that I have more freedom as a merc." Things like that. For some reason though, when I spoke of how simple things were as a mercenary and the freedom it can give, she looked deep in thought as she gazed at me.

Talking to Sully was fun, especially when she doesn't really have a filter on her mouth. When Virion tried to 'Woo' the women of our group, he either got a kick to the nuts by Sonia, or slugged in the face by Sully. Virion is a ok guy, but his tendencies tend to be annoying. Unfortunately for him, when he tried to 'Woo' Lyn, she threatened to cut off mini Virion. Suffice to say that made us males keep our distance from her, until I walked with her without fear.

Now we finally reached Ylisstol and we were currently walking through a busy street with Robin speaking up "So this is Ylisstol, capital of Ylisse...I've never seen so many people!" She finished as she looked around and I muttered "Don't you have amnesia?" I heard Micaiah giggle next to me.

Frederick spoke up as her looks around "It appears the capital was spared the chaos we encountered, thank the gods. I see no evidence of the great quake. It must've been limited to the forest." Lissa speaks relieved "Well, that's a relief!" Sonia spoke up "It seems like it might be a isolated event, but it would be prudent to have someone double check the country for similar events." Chrom nodded at her words with a serious look on his face.

Suddenly we hear a old man's voice speak up over the crowds "Look! The Exalt has come to see us!" We all looked towards the entourage of the Exalt. And I would freely admit it that Emmeryn is indeed a very beautiful woman.

 And I would freely admit it that Emmeryn is indeed a very beautiful woman