Fire Emblem Gamer

Y/N POV

It's funny how life likes to throw curve balls at unexpected times.

I was minding my own business and enjoying my vacation from work. Hanging out with friends, enjoying the occasional lady friends 'company' and just having a good time.

I also decided to play some games that I haven't played in some time and was having fun.

Now the curve ball happened....as in a digital hand literally shot out from my game console and pulled me into the game.

I was currently standing in a pure white space with nothing around me. I muttered "Okay.... this is weird." I wasn't expecting a response, especially if that response was a screen popping up in my face.

Congratulations! You have been chosen to be the newest among the people of the multiverse claim the title and abilities of the Gamer!

I stared at the screen for a few seconds before a grin spread across my face "Nice! I love that power." I stated.

So what's your first name Gamer?

I blink "Y/N." Was my reply, slightly confused about the lack of asking for a last name.

Y/N huh? Nice to meet someone who uses their actual name instead of trying to place a 'cool' name. Now then let's begin the tutorial of your new ability. Fortunately for you, you don't have to vocalize what you want for your abilities to kick in. That way you won't have people staring at you when you say stats in a public area. Go ahead and think menu.

'Menu' I thought.

[Menu]

Stats

Inventory

Skills

Help

"Sweet." I said, it's good to have a help menu, incase I need a refresher on the system.

OK so now that your menu is open, why don't you check your stats huh? You don't exactly have anything in your inventory yet, plus the only skills you currently have is is Gamer Body and Mind, and you probably already know those skills.

I nodded "I do know those skills, and good point. Stats." I finished.

Name: Y/N

LVL: 1

Class: [Incomplete]

EXP: [Incomplete]

Race: [Incomplete]

Gender: Male

HP: [Incomplete]

Strength: [Incomplete]

Magic: [Incomplete]

Skill: [Incomplete]

Speed: [Incomplete]

Defense: [Incomplete]

Resistance: [Incomplete]

Luck: [Incomplete]