Chapter 1: Unwelcome Change

Current Stats

Name: Y/N

LVL: 5

EXP: 20/100

Class: Ranger

Gender: Male

Race: Branded

HP: 26

Strength: 10

Magic: 6

Skill: 10

Speed: 10

Defense: 9

Resistance: 8

Luck: 5

(A/N: just a reminder of the current stats. This is to also help me when I do the stats after level ups.)

Y/N POV

It's been a few hours since we left south town and it was finally night time. The group had conversations to pass the time and Robin, Lyn, and I are usually the subject. I myself learned that Micaiah was a orphan and her village was destroyed during a bandit raid. She joined the Shepherd's about a year later after running into Chrom and Lissa. Titania herself actually grew up with Frederick like siblings and enlisted together in the army. They both quickly ascended the ranks and became the vassals of the prince and princess. Lyn's story was actually a bit complicated, well for the rest of the group.

She claimed to have been chosen by a Goddess to be brought here to help. While the group thought of her claim as skeptics, I reminded them that magic exist and if a Goddess wanted to, she could make anyone her champion. That made them think on my words and agreed with blunt logic. Lyn shot me a thankful look and we pretty much paired up in most of our conversations.

We then finally came to a stop when Lissa shouted "I told you--it's getting dark already! ...Ech! And now the bugs are out! Noisy, disgusting bugs that buzz around and crawl all over and bite you when--Agh! Won goph in mah mouph! Blech! Ptooey!" She gagged at the end as a bug did indeed flew into her mouth.

Chrom openly chuckled "Aw,come on now, Lissa. Hardship builds character. Want to help me gather firewood?" His amusement clearly showed as he watch Lissa tried to rinse her mouth with water. Lissa continued her failed endeavor "Tpht! Tpht! Yeeeeeuck! ...I'll pass on finding firewood, thanks. I think I've built QUITE enough character for one day!" She huffed in annoyance.

Everybody, aside from Frederick, chuckled at her misfortune. Titania spoke "Milady, maybe you she be more cautious when screaming at night. Wouldn't want something nasty critters to jump in your mouth anymore, would we?" Her answer was a annoyed glare pointed at her and more chuckles came from the rest of us.

Robin spoke after relaxing "We should probably think about food. I don't know about you, but I'm starving." Frederick agreed "Yes, I should think a little hunting and gathering is in order. Now who wants to clear a campsite?" For some reason that task fell onto me...

Small time skip...

We all sat around a decent size fire as we dinner. Chrom spoke with delight "Mmm... it's been too long since I last had bear meat. Delicious! ...Whats wrong, Lissa? Dig in." Lissa spoke blankly "Pass! ...Gods, couldn't you spear us an normal animal people eat for once? I mean, come on! Who eats bear?! You're meddling with the food chain. Right Robin? ...Uh, Robin?" She questioned Robin at the end but only saw her eating the bear meat in enthusiasm "*Munch, munch, slurp*" Lissa sigh "*Sigh* I suppose a person would enjoy just about anything after not eating for days..." She muttered.