Book 2: Chapter 19

The next day

December 1, 1781

They took me to a guillotine and placed my head though a whole.

"Please don't kill me!" I begged with Tears in eyes and I couldn't find Taehyung. "Please, please spare me!" I begged again and kept sobbing.

"Kill her! Kill her! Kill her!" Everyone kept chanting and I closed my eyes.

"Stop!" I heard Taehyung voice and opened my eyes.

"Don't kill her, please." He looked at me and smiled at me.

"Why Prince Taehyung?" Someone from behind asked and I felt trembled. "Because....she may be a peasant but...I love her." I smiled back and looked at the King.

"Father please don't kill her, I love her and don't you want me to be happy?" The king sighed and looked at me.

"Let her go." They let me go and Taehyung ran towards to me.

He lifted me up and carried me around by my waist. He put me down and caressed my cheeks.

"I love you." I smiled and placed my hands on his waist.

"I love you too." We both locked our eyes and he slowly pressed his lips onto mines, and soon it turned into a passionate kiss.

I felt something on my feet and opened my eyes. I pulled away from the kiss and my legs are sparkling. "What the?" Taehyung took a step back and something magical was happening. I closed my eyes and as they pulled me down, I gasped and looked down at my dress.

Ji-Hyun dress

Ji-Hyun finger lace gloves

I looked at around my body and touched my head, I have a crown

I looked at around my body and touched my head, I have a crown. I'm a princess!

"Oh my." Taehyung looked at me and smirked. I looked at his head and crown appeared out of nowhere.

"Your crown." He touched his crown and smiled.

"I'm a king." The guard gave him a gold sash and as Taehyung put it on and they all bowed to him. But since he's the king, I am a queen now.