Book 2: Chapter 10

1 week later

"Hey Ji-Hyun." I turned around and saw Ji-hee standing in front of me. "Ji-hee, What are you doing here?" I asked and took few steps back, all the way back to the tree.

"Remember when we used to date?" She asked and leaned in towards my face. "Yeah?" She caressed my cheeks and I gulped.

She started leaning in and I closed my eyes until I felt her lips pressing on my neck. I saw her sliding under my shirt and I closed my eyes again.

I couldn't resist it, it felt like it happened before but it didn't.

I wrapped my arm around her back and sightly opened my mouth. I heard her soft moans and pulled her away but she pulled me closer to her and kept kissing on my neck.

"I can't believe that you're still a lesbian." I replied and opened my eyes. "Do you wanna have a threesome?" I tilted my head and Taehyung appeared out of nowhere with the same clothes when he came back home from Prison.

I gasped and widen my eyes.

"Come on baby, your body is mine." He said seductively and put his hand on my waist. "Let's have a threesome." Ji-hee responded and breathing down on my neck.

"Let's do it, my love." They ripped my clothes off except my bra and my panties.

I gasped and Taehyung slowly made his mouth enter onto mine in a sensual way while he put his hand onto my neck and Ji-hee slowly brought her lips onto my neckline.

Taehyung put my hands up together and felt like they're handcuffed together. I moaned into his mouth and wrapped my other arm around his neck.

They both brought my legs up to their waist while Taehyung was kissing my lips deeply with his hand on my cheek and Ji-hee was still kissing on my neckline.

I heard a gunshot while Taehyung
Bit my bottom lip in a sensual way and licking my lips moist. I opened my eyes and gasped as I saw Ji-hee on the grass, dead.

"Hey." He grabbed my chin and pulled me towards his face again.

"You only look at me, baby." He replied sternly and kissed on my lips deeply again.

•••••••

I woke up and gasped. Thank god it was just a dream.

"Hey, did you sleep well?" I heard Taehyung voice and turned my head around.

"Yeah, does your back still hurt?" I asked and he nodded. "A little bit." He moved up in top of me, shirtless and smirked.

"Have I Ever told you, that I want to have more children?" He asked and put my blanket down to my waist, showing my pink bra out.

"No, Taehyung...we just had sex a week ago." I replied and he pouted.

"But I want to have more children." He whined and fake cried all the way down to my stomach. "Aww, Taehyung." I stroked his dirty blonde hair and chuckled.

"You know that soon I'll have a another baby and after that, we can have another baby if you want." I added and felt him pressing his lips onto my stomach.

"Ok." He was breathing down my stomach and started kissing it.

"Oh" He licked my stomach and I looked moaned a little louder as he crawled on top of me. "You better hold your moans Baby, we don't want to wake Taekwon up do you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No." He nodded and brought his lips onto my neck. I heard his phone ringing and we both groaned.

"Damn it." He stood up and got his phone.

"Hello."

"Yeah"

"Ok, I'll tell her, bye." He ended the call and jumped on the bed.

"What?" I asked and smiled.

"Well you have an doctors appointment today." He replied and I bit my lip.

"Honey this is second time this month you got an another opponent, is something wrong? Cause we always tell each other everything, tell me, is something wrong?" He looked at me with a worried face and I sightly opened my mouth, but I didn't say anything.

"Jagi, I just wanted to make sure I'm not sick anymore, ok." He nodded and smiled.

"And Can you take care of Taekwon please?" I held his hand and he nodded. "Of course, I'll do anything for you." He kissed my hand and I smiled. "Thank you." He nodded and left.

•••••••

I put my clothes on and went to the hospital. "Hey Mrs Kim." I sat on the chair and sighed.

"So how's the second day of your pregnancy?" The doctor asked and I bit my lip. "Good, I feel a little nauseous sometimes but it fades away quickly." I replied and she nodded.

"I felt bad for calling your husband and not telling him about the pregnancy." I sighed and touched my stomach.

"I know I know, but I have a plan. His birthday is coming out in a few weeks and then I'm gonna tell him." She nodded and smiled.

"Ok let's start with the tests." I took a deep breath and nodded.

End of chapter 10 song

To be continued