Five

I took Ji-Hyun back to her room and slowly placed her on the bed.

I took her blanket and try to press on it the stab wound before she loses a lot of blood and die. "Come on...Stay with me...Stay with me." She was still coughing out blood and she holding my hand, I was speechless.

I slowly checked her pulse on her neck, she's almost dying. "Hold this." I told her and ran towards to the lazzures pit and my father was standing in front of it. "What are you doing here?" My father asked and I took out a tiny bottle from my pocket.

"Father, I can't right now, Ji-Hyun is in trouble." I moved out of his way and took some of the water in there. "Son, you're an assassin, you don't help people." I sighed and turned around. "Well father, this time I need to save her." I replied and quickly ran towards to
Ji-Hyun room and I found her, passed out.

"No no no no." I quickly sat in front of her and I helped her drink the water, my heart was beating so fast when I see her like this. "Come on...Stay with me....Ji-Hyun when I slept on your shoulder, I felt my heart beating fast and when that guy stabbed you, I didn't know what to do since never saved my ex girlfriend before.... Ji-Hyun." I held her hands and tears were coming out of my eyes.

"Ji-Hyun this is weird...but...I like you." Tears were coming out of my cheeks and laid my head on her legs.

The next Day

Ji-Hyun POV

I slowly opened my eyes and when I turned around, I saw Taehyung sleeping next to me. I widen my eyes and I screamed. "Ah!" Taehyung yelled and fell on the floor. "I'm so sorry...did I startled you?" I asked and he stood up with his hand on his head.

"Aish...Why did you do that?! You almost killed me!" He was rubbing his head and I raised my eyebrows.

"Because You we're sleeping next to me!" I shouted and pouted. Taehyung looked at me and chuckled.

"So...how you're feeling?" He asked and I slowly sat up but I felt a little pain.

"Hey, hey" He quickly walked over to me and helped me sit up.

"I'm fine." I sternly replied and he let me go. "I never thought I should say this but, Thank you for saving my life." He nodded sightly and touched my forehead, this time My heart was beating so fast.

He saved my life, I don't know why but I never thought he would save me.

He quickly took off his hand out of my forehead and cleared his throat. "You're good." He replied and put his hands on his pockets.

"You're not gonna train today since you're injured." I nodded and someone came in. "Father, What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked and stood right in front of me.

"I need you both now." The lead replied and walked out. "We have to go now if you don't, he'll kill you and I'm not gonna let that happen." Taehyung whispered and I nodded sightly. "But I'm still pain." He pursed his lips and brushed his hair back. "I saved you by The lazzures pit water, you're in pain now but at least you're alive now." He carried me bridal style and slowly put me down to stand up.

"Now change." I nodded and Taehyung left so that I could change.

Taehyung POV

Me and Ji-Hyun followed the lead and took us to the pool of water.

"Is it that the lazzures pit?" She asked and the lead stood in front of us. "Yes, and Taehyung I'm very disappointed at you, you saved her by using the lazzures pit and you know I hate when people use my water." I nodded sightly and he took his whip. I closed my eyes and  heard Ji-Hyun screaming in pain. When I opened my eyes, Appa was hitting Ji-Hyun with the whip. My eyes widen and saw Ji-Hyun getting down and crying in pain.

"Father, stop hurting her!" Tears were coming out of my eyes and I grabbed her forearm. "Taehyung let her go." Appa said and I shook my head. "No...because...I'm her friend and I'm not letting you hurt her." I slowly pulled her up and my tears slowly fell off of my cheeks.

"Please." I whispered and he nodded.

•••••••

Ji-Hyun POV

I was still in pain and went to my room. I kept thinking about how Taehyung saved me and defended me today, and how he told me that we're friends in front of his father.

"He's cute." I chuckled and kept hearing the voice from yesterday.

"Ji-Hyun when I slept on your shoulder, I felt my heart beating fast when I see you hurt and when that guy stabbed you, I didn't know what to do since never saved my ex girlfriend before....
Ji-Hyun this is weird...but...I like you."

After Last night, I didn't almost remember nothing from last night and I kept hearing that voice, it was so sweet but I don't remember who's voice it was.

End of chapter 5

To be continued