Four

Ji-Hyun POV

Taehyung Already gave me my own room and I kept thinking about him. He's such a jerk but he's helping and training me so I don't know if we're already friends.

Flashback

"Help! Help!" I mumbled from his palm. "Don't say a word or I'll stab you to death." A guy threatened me and I didn't say a word until I felt like passing out.

End of Flashback

I woke up and looked around my room. "Ugh Why is Taehyung such a jerk?" I asked to myself and I went back to sleep.

The next day

I slowly woke up and took a shower. I put my assassin clothes on and walked into Jungkook room. "Hey Jungkook." He looked at me and gave me a hug. "Did he Hurt you?" He asked and I shook my head. "Relax Taehyung is training with me, mostly he was watching me doing all the work." He nodded sightly.

"Ji-Hyun, you know Taehyung is a monster including his father." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Who's the father?" I asked. "He's the son of the lead and I don't know why the lead needs you." He replied. "Just Go and train." I nodded and walked out of his room.

As I left his room, I went to train with Taehyung again and he threw a sword at me and I caught it.

"Let's train." He got his sword out and we clashed our swords together. We started to train for hours and hours until I got tired.

"Lets Keep training." Taehyung replied and I started panting.

"Taehyung....I'm tired Can we take a break? Aish this jerk." I rolled my eyes and looked at Taehyung. "I heard that." I sat down on the floor and Taehyung sat down next to me.

"What are you doing?" I sternly asked. "I'm tired...I need to sleep on someone." He whined and laid his head on my shoulder and I gasped. I looked at him and tried to get him off of me but he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tighter. I kept looking at him and he was already sleeping.

"Ugh. I can't believe I'm stuck here with you, I should be with my girlfriend if she was still alive and I should be back to my normal life, I which I could my ex boyfriend didn't have to be killed by one of you guys." I felt Taehyung moving and opening his eyes. "I thought you only like girls." He replied.

"Do always have to know everything?" I sternly asked.

"Come on, you could trust me." I sighed and he looked at me, with sensitive eyes. "Fine...my first relationship was with a boy, you thought I only like girls but I like men and women. My first boyfriend was so cold outside but he always had a heart on the inside. When he told me that he loved me, he just died in front of me and I didn't tell him that...I love him back." I felt Taehyung's hand touching mine and I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm...So sorry." He replied and kept looking at me, he's a jerk but Sometimes he's cute. "Just go to sleep." He nodded and went back to sleep.

•••••••

Taehyung spent hours sleeping on my shoulder and I slowly moved away from him and slowly put his head on the floor. Without making footsteps, I walked outside to take some air and A hand from behind covered my mouth and pulled me backwards. I thought it was Taehyung but I looked at the guy, it was someone else. "Help me." I said wealthy and passed out.

•••••••

I slowly opened my eyes and felt my mouth taped up and wrists tied up. I looked around and I was still outside on the forest. "Help! Help!" Someone came in and it was just a regular kidnapper. "Shut up!" I started to cry and he took his sword out and put on my neck.

Taehyung POV

I woke up and realized that
Ji-Hyun left. I stood up and went to Ji-Hyun, she's not there. Where could she be? I looked around the whole place and she wasn't there.

I went to the forest and found a man with a sword. I took my sword out and found Ji-Hyun tied up with a sword on her neck. I stood up bin front of the guy and stick my sword at his face. "Let her go." I responded and he stabbed her on the stomach. I raised my eyebrows and I Slit the kidnapper's throat and pushed him on the floor.

I looked at Ji-Hyun, coughing out blood and passing out. I quickly took off the tape on her mouth and untied her. I slowly carried her bridal style and felt Ji-Hyun's hand touching my cheek.

"Taehyung...Help...me." I looked at her and dropped my jaw, I didn't know what to do, I never helped anyone before.

" I looked at her and dropped my jaw, I didn't know what to do, I never helped anyone before

Note- I'm always gonna put Taehyung solo songs

End of chapter 4 song

To be continued