Book 2: Chapter 9

I put Taekwon to bed and kissed him goodnight. I went to my room and sighed. "Where is he?" I asked and heard noises like someone who is sharpening their sword.

My eyes widen and ran all the way to Taekwon room. I saw an assassin sticking out a knife and walking towards to Taekwon.

"No!!!" I jumped on top of him and covered his mouth with my palm but luckily Taekwon didn't wake up.

I pulled him up and brought him all the up to the roof. I looked at him and he took off his hood.

"Taehyung?!" He smirked and I dropped my jaw. "Damn it, Why would you kill our son?!" I teared up and he smirked again.

"Hey what the hell is wrong with you?!" He closed his eyes. and started saying stuff in Aramaic.

One body got out of him and it was his father. Taehyung on the other hand, fell down on the floor with tears falling out of his cheeks.

His father lifted Taehyung shirt up and Taehyung looked at me with tears in his eyes. "Instead of killing her, I should kill you." His father replied and I gasped.

"Ji-Hyun please don't save me, tell Taekwon, that I love him. I love you Ji-Hyun." Taehyung bursted into tears and I nodded.

His father brought Taehyung near the edge and Taehyung closed his eyes. "No!" His father dropped him on the edge and My eyes widen.

I screamed, I shouted and yelled as loud as I could and bursted into tears. "No Taehyung!" I bend down on my knees and cry as hard as I could. "Why would you kill your own son again? Why? Why?!" I yelled and as I looked up it wasn't his father, it was Ji-young.

"Ji-young....But how?"

"I took his body form and now I have returned into my myself, Do you think that his father would  like to kill him again? Before he didn't have a choice and now he doesn't want to kill him." She replied and scoffed.

"So the whole thing was your plan for the past 5 years?" I asked and sniffled. "Yes." She took her sword out and I closed my eyes.

"Please Don't kill me." I begged her until I heard like swords clanging each other.

I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung father clashing his sword against Ji-young. "Go! Get Taehyung!" He responded and I quickly ran near the edge.

I saw him lying dead near the pool and I jumped on the pool with my clothes on. I stuck my head out of the surface and quickly got out
Of the pool and sat next to Taehyung.

"Taehyung, Taehyung." I shook him and tears were coming out of my cheeks. "Please Don't die like this, Taehyung." I sniffled and held his hand tight.

"Taekwon can't live without you, I can't live without you."

"When you cried, laughed, smiled, act cute, act funny, sometimes act jealous, when you told me that you loved me back and when you always stay by side and support me, I realized that you were my everything." I added and teared up even more.

"This is not fair!" I shouted and bursted into tears.

"This is not fair! How could you do this?! Why do you have to die like this?! Why?! Why?!" I sobbed until I saw him sitting up with his eyes closed and pulled my face into his, giving me a deep kiss.

My eyes widen and his breath hitched. "Hmm?" I mumbled and looked at his face. I locked my eyes and kissed him back passionately.

He slowly pulled away and opened his eyes very slowly. I was still shocked and he smirked.

"What? is like you're seeing a ghost." He responded and chuckled.

"But...How?" I hesitated and sniffled. "Jagi I'm not dead but I'm in pain right now, and even if I was, would I even sat up and start by kissing you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"And I heard what you said back there, you're also my everything wifey." He grinned and placed his hands on his cheeks, trying to act cute.

"Awww, you're such a cutie." I smiled softly and he wiped my tears. "Why is your hair and your clothes all wet?" He asked and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Don't ask." He slowly laid his head onto my chest and wrapped his arms around my back.

I hugged him back and kissed his forehead. I looked up and saw Taehyung's father looking at the both of us. "Hey." Taehyung turned around and gasped as he looked at his father.

"It's okay son, I'm not here to hurt her, I saved her life." Taehyung looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows. "It's true." I replied and He nodded.

•••••••

"After Ji-young brought me back to life, The only thing I remember is about Taking care of Taehyung with his mom. I didn't remember you Ji-Hyun until for a few weeks, all of my memories came back." His father responded and we all took a sip of my tea.

"Do you still hate me?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Not anymore, when my memories came back, I realized how much Taehyung loves you and since you're both adults, you could decide whatever you need to decide. And Even though I used to hate your father Ji-Hyun, you're not like him and...from now on, I'll be a good father to you Taehyung and not an assassin anymore." Taehyung smiled and I held his hand.

"And Ji-Hyun, If you're parents we're here, they'll be proud that you made a perfect family with my son and your child." I smiled and bit my lip.

"And Protect Taekwon forever, that includes you Taehyung." His father replied and Taehyung put his hand on my thigh.

"Don't worry, we're already doing that." Taehyung replied and I laid my head on his shoulder. "I just have one question, what's your name?" I asked and they giggled.

"Because before I wanted to ask what's your name but you were too scary." I teased and giggled. "Just call me Mr.Kim." I nodded and looked at Taehyung, tearing up.

"What?"

"Go get your father Taehyung." He nodded and stood up. His father also stood up and they hugged each other. "I love you Appa." His voice cracked and sniffled.

"I love you too Son, I missed you so much." He nodded and sniffled again. "I missed you too." Taehyung looked at me and signaled me to come to him.

I hugged the both of them and smiled.

End of chapter 9 song

To be continued