Kidd Scenario

Ya guessed it, it's Lemon(???)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Falling back onto your elbows, you numbly shook seeing a gigantic claw rip and tear at the metal gate, through the gap made, a golden eye peered through and widened at the sight of you, "(Y/N)!" You flinched in a cold sweat hearing his voice growl out a few octaves lower than usual.

The voice was almost alien, with it's aggressive tone, and that scared you.

You leaned away as Kidd continued to shout loudly, not feeling safe as he erratically swiped and punched at the broad gates that were slightly too small for him to squeeze through.

"(Y/N)!" This time you felt slightly sick at the scratchy, raspy shriek, in it's tone was the suggestion, a lingering hint of anger, and everything fell apart in your mind, leaving only the base instinct to recognize danger, and run from it.

Jumping onto your locked up knees and numb hands, you meekly crawled away from the door and desperately searched to find a path of safety.

Hissing as you accidentally stepped on sharp metals and scratched up your hands, although it didn't hurt as much as it would when you weren't overflowing with adrenaline, your mind still panicked at the sight of red slowly painting the surface of your palms, your eyes drowning in the sight, signalling to your brain that you've been harmed, that you were in mortal danger.

"Queen!" Shaking when the redhead's banging abruptly became more forceful, you felt your uniform stick to your back insistently as he had more and more progress in demolishing the only barrier between the two of you.

The only thing keeping the thrashing, snarling, and presumably murderous golem away from you.

"(Y/N)! Queen!" Now backing into the corner of the room, you only prayed that the few fallen machines, debris, and snapped wires scattered along the floor could protect you from what was to come.

Watching unblinking with frozen awe, you could only sit in the corner with your muscles all clamped up as he pried the door wide open with his metallic claws, bending it frighteningly easy, like a child molding clay.

"(Y/N)!"

Once the doors were out of the way, Kidd wrestled and writhed across the ground as he forced himself through, nose flaring like he was pissed enough to slash into the closest person possible.

You were the closest person possible.

Tearing up once the mutant finally maneuvered himself in a way so he could mostly crouch without banging into loose objects, he focused solely on you.

"(Y/N)!" Kidd's large claw reached out for you, swatting away the stray wires like they were bugs and nearly lunged with the rushed panic he was consumed by.

Cowering back, you waited for the metallic claw to inevitably grab onto you and yank you back to its owner- or worse yet, possibly even sink into you and rip you up like a doll if said owner felt like it.

However, you never felt it coming.

Being the frightful person that you were at that moment, you didn't dare want to turn around and see what was happening, didn't want to see the pain heading your way.

Only until a ridiculous amount of time went by, did you muster the courage to face the mutant.

The sight that greeted you made you reevaluate everything, made your head swim with confusion at the display that contradicted every wild fear that flooded through your mind when Kidd appeared on a rampage.