I was thankful that not alot was wanting to stay.

  I went in the main office the one i dragged tiffani into to yell at her. I laughed knowing her personality now. I saw i over reacted but she needed to know not to smart off infront of others.

  The small llolder lady was back at her desk looking startled just like the other morning.
She was about to greet me but i cut her off.

  "I need your help printing off sone papers." She nodded and smiled waiting for me to instruct her where to search the web for them or to write them up.

After we had multiple papers printed out i thanked the poor woman and gave her a apologetic smile.
It made her blush and giggle at me. She must have thought i was flirting.

I was going to correct her but she patted me on the arm softly and said "ill go hand these out love. Ill tell them to meet you in the meeting room. Its the next door down on the left."

  I nodded and thanked her thinking for a moment. What was i going to do? Play it cool give them little details? Or the whole truth?

Should i play it up? No father approves most that runs threw the press before it goes out. Its so he could stop anything that looks bad.

Eric came in looking breathless.

"Hell, who told?" He asked.

I turned and crossed my arms.

  "I was hoping you would know." I sounded displeased and annoyed.

Eric shrugged.

   "Do you think it was the same person who knew the rouges? The one that attack Callie did say that they just got a heads up by someone." Eric leaned againsted the wall looking at the floor thinking it over.

"Whoever it was is making my life hell. We will have to investigate. But later. Is she doing alright?" I asked worried.

Eric looked at me and smiled. He liked seeing me actually care about someone. My last girlfriend was just a fame whore. She kept me happy and i kept her happy with taking her out in public with me. When that wasnt enough and she wanted money i broke up with her.

I was always un happy in other relationships using girls for company whenever i felt lonely. But it never felt complete.. not until now. All those other girls were tiny stones on my path to my final destination.

   "She seemed a bit shaken up. But i guess she was okay when i put food infront of her. She will be fun to be around when we are home. It will be easybto keep her happy with food when youre away. " he chuckled. "My Jessica will love her. They seem so alike." He stated.

He met his mate last year. I was jealous of them. But last year in was in no place for a mate. But they showed me what it was to have a mate. It made me want to find mine. But i was still afraid it would be the end of me. Mates are weaknesses to each other. Put one in danger and you basically made the other your puppet.

  My worst fear.

  "She will like your mate." I confirmed.

He smiled. He always encouraged his mate not to rely on him so much. He was always gone, working for me.

I felt bad now knowing how hard it is just to be out of the room where your mate was. I will need to try to start putting the load of heloing me on others that way he wouldnt be gone so much. It was the only thing i could do.

Eric was like a brother to me. He was constantly putting me first being honest. Being a good friend and good beta.
He knew about how my father treated me. He never looked down on me or felt sorry for me.
It meant alot.