chapter 5

We made it off the plane. I felt so relieved to be on the ground again. I hated driving and flying but it was a couple states over so flying was the best option. I wasn't going to run in my wolf form or have a long car ride with anyone. What I didnt relize until we were getting our luggage that lost of the plane was packed with young guys and girls from our pack and the neighboring pack.

Tiffani squilled in excitment when Tony told us we had to get on a tour bus kind of things with tons of other people who was heading in the same place as us.

"We might see our mates on that bus." She stated to me. I felt even sicker the moment she said that.

"I need some air.. " I told her and rushed out the doors that was farthest away from the buses. I was going to get sick and I didnt want anyone who might be going with us to see me barf.

"I'll take care of your bags then!" She yelled after me.

I ran as soon as I got outside to the nice little grass area that was just around the corner of the buses.
I was having a panic attack. I couldn't breath. I tried to calm myself but it wasnt working.
I swear my stomache was doing backflips.
I went to the nearest trashcan and spilt my guts out 3 times over.
Someone came up behind me and gathered my hair up in their hands to hold it back for me and they rubbed my back softly.
At first I thought it was Luke, but I knew I always told him I dont want to see him when I'm dealing with something like this. I didnt want to seem weak.
But the hand on my back felt diffrent and the scent was off. It smelt like toothpaste and a strong old spice colone This wasnt Luke.
As soon as I was okay to lift my head I looked up and met the eyes of the most gorgeous man I've ever seen.

"Here I have some water. Let's get you to go sit down.." He took my hand in his strong one and wrapped his other around my waist.
He slowly help me to a bench nearby.

I felt so small compared to him. I was short and small already but he was massive it seemed like.

I sniffed him once so much that he wouldn't notice and smelt that he was a wolf.

"First time flying little one?" He asked watching me. He hadn't even tried to move his hands away from me.

"Y-yes." I said breathlessly. His amazing blue eyes bore into mine. For some reason that made me more dizzy. I looked away and put my head in my hands.

"Here, the water I promised." He let go of my hand but not my waist and pulled a small water bottle out of his nice business jacket pocket.
I took it and drank it in little sips.

"Sometimes flying makes me feel like a pile of muck too." He said. He was trying to make conversation.

I smiled shyly and nodded taking a moment to look him over.

He was in a black suit with a red button up shirt with a few buttons undone up top. Good pair of dress shoes on him. His hair slicked back. He was again very muscular, and intimidating.

"I'm Klaus. And you are?" He introduced himself smiling at me. I think that's a flirty smile. But for some reason I couldn't help but smile back.

"I-" was cut off.

"Calliope! There you are! We have to hurry everyone is almost loaded up on the bus!" Tiffani and Luke was standing there just at the corner of the building staring at this handsome stranger and me.

I stood slowly afraid I'd be dizzy which I was. Thankfully Klaus helped me steady me. Klaus stood in front of me blocking Luke and Tiffani from my view and me from theirs.

"I hope you get to feeling better, Miss Calliope." He smiled down looking like a God of mischief.

"Thank you." I said softly.

He took my hand in his once again and guided me over to my friends.

"Careful with her, I say some crackers and some gingerale would do her good. Nerves probably." He explained not taking his eyes off me even for a moment. It made a shiver go down my spine.

Luke glared at klaus like he could melt him where he stood. But he took me away from Klaus and nodded.

"Yes, Sir. I'll make sure she is well taken care of." He put his fist over his heart and bowed to Klaus. Without letting go of my hand.
" Thank you, Alpha Prince for taking good care of my- my 'mate'." Luke suddenly made me feel like I had a ice poured down my shirt. My head snapped to look at Luke.

"My pleasure," with that Klaus walked away heading to a sleek black car where the driver had the door open waiting for the Prince.

After he was in his vehicle, Tiffani busted up laughing.

"Mate?" I accused glaring at Luke.

"Until proven otherwise, yes." He glared back.
I yanked myself away from him and made my way with Tiffani by my side.
She helped me into my seat and helped me get settled. It wasnt till a few moments later that Luke got on the bus and handed me a sprite before sitting in a seat across from us.

"Thanks." I accepted the sprite and sighed leaning my head against the window.
"That was the Alpha Prince." She said of matter of factly. I ignored her till she said it again. "That was the Alpha prince."

I clicked my tounge and rolled my eyes at her. "Nah, I dont think it was."
I teased.

" The Alpha prince took care of you.. when you barfed up your guts." She started giggling hysterically. I tried to laughing with her until I saw Luke laughing as well.. then I did totally lost it.

After a moment I covered my face and groaned. "I'm so mortified! Let's hope he never see's me again!"
Tiffani stopped laughing for a minute.
"Let's just hope he isnt your mate.. because if he is he will probably tell that story to everyone in the royal family and he will even tell your future kids!" She laughed. " he probably thinks your preggo with Luke's baby as we speak!" She laughed some more.

"Omg he will kill Luke! For even saying he is my mate when he isnt!" I laughed.
We both looked at Luke who had a oh shit face on.
Which made us laugh some more.

Tony got on the bus and sat right by Luke and shook his head at us.
"I think its exhaustion getting to them. They only ever act like this if they are exhausted. So dont listen to whatever they are saying." He explained to Luke.

Which made me and Tiffani laugh again. But soon we we calm again and we both went fast asleep on the bus.
It wasnt until 3 hours later that Luke and Tony had the pleasure of trying to wake us up.

"Man make sure they dont have weapons on them. They tried to kill me early this morning!" He halfway joked.

"We would have killed you too if you were just a inch to the left." Tiffani yawned.

She shoved me a little bit and told me to get up and get moving.

"We have to hurry first ceremony is in 2 hours. Boys! Hurry get our bags to our rooms asap." Tiffani ordered them.

"And why should we?" They asked In unison. I turned opening my eyes to see we were pretty much the last ones on the bus.
"Because. You relize we are going to be spending time with all of the girls here Luke, that means we can put in a good word for you, and Tony you owe me because I lied for you that one time you snuck out to go to a party a year or so ago. And if our father finds out he just might come out of retirement." She rubbed her hands mischievously.

"Fuck.. deal.." Tony mumbled.

"I'm only carrying Callies bags because she doesnt look good still."He shrugged. He was always going to be sweet to me. Mate or not.

Tiffani was watching me. " you are going to make my work harder on me.."

I smiled and stretched out before standing up and helped gathered our belongings off the bus.