the love you show

H: This is dangerous. I could get used to this - I said the next morning as we were having coffee and breakfast.

He had gotten up at 7 AM to take a run and stopped on the way home to buy fresh bagels.

L: The bagels or me? - he flirted

H: Both. - we smiled as looking at each other across the kitchen counter. He leaned in and kissed me followed by cute <in-love> looks we sent each other. Shivers were going all through me, boy I'll faint if I get used to this.

H: So what are your plans for the day?

L: Me? I have no plans.

H: Ok so you want to go office space hunting with me?

L: Sure. I came to be with you. So as long as I am with you we can do whatever you want.

H: Great. Office space hunting it is and I'll buy you a really good lunch later.

L: You had me at food.

H: - laughed – Easy pleasy

L: Easy pleasy?

H: You are an easy guy to please.

L: That's cause you are around so I am very pleased from the start.

I smile at him, his honesty really floors me. And that its constant. Whatever I have asked him about he has answered with calmness and honesty. He can get nervous when answering questions about himself that he might think makes him weak or little in my eyes, like the thing about dating, but he has no idea that the weakness and sincerity that he is showing is actually the things that make him even bigger in my eyes. It's because of those traits in his personality that make me fall even more in love with him. There are no games or bullshit with him it seems. Its refreshing to see in people. Especially the ones where the big L word is involved.

H: You're very honest.

L: Is that a good or a bad thing?

H: And just enough insecure that it's sexy.

He looked down, blushing and smiling. I smile as well mostly by his reaction, for making him smile and blush. But also for my own new trait which is straightforwardness and boldness regarding love and chances and risks. I have really thrown myself in the deep waters with him. But I think its because he is safe, he makes me feel safe enough to do that with his own honesty, straightforwardness, and boldness. 

L: So you think I am sexy?

H: I said that your insecurity is a tad sexy

L: Fine enough - he got up from his chair and came to stand in front of me, taking his hands around my waist, our noses touching - Because I think you are incredibly sexy.

H: Oh really?

L: Really.

H: Hmm

When we finally got ourselves together and our asses out of the apartment we went hunting for the office space. I, of course, being the neurotic self can find something wrong with every room we look at. Either it is the space itself, the building, the location, the ventilation. It was always something. He was a great support trying to get me to visualize myself in each room we saw and how, where, what would be. That way it would be easier for me to know for sure if I could see myself being there for many hours of the day, especially at the start-up.

At the end of the day, I found an office space I liked. I didn't have the capital for it but, Leo wanted to invest in my company, that isn't officially up and running yet. After a lot of hows and whys, I accepted his investment and said yes to the real estate agent on first renting the office space for a year and then if the business goes well I have a clause in the contract to buy it.

I didn't want to just take his money, and I didn't want it as a loan either it felt weird even though I trust him completely. An investment felt more suitable and was strictly business. It would be signed between his ENK and my company through banks, accountants, and lawyers. 

We commenced the office right there and then. He went and bought a champagne which we drank straight from the bottle and made love on the floor of my new office.

Classic.

We were supposed to go back to my apartment so he could meet Leah and Nikki. I wanted to introduce them and have them all meet and love each other, but we changed our minds. The thought of him leaving in a few hours crept in on me and I didn't want to share him. Not even for a second.

I wanted us to be alone and just lay in each others arms so we checked into a hotel and stayed the night there.