Sweet encounters

It seemed I was more on the phone then present in my life at the moment. My life happiness depended on a worldwide famous disc jokey and his daily phone calls, texts, and voicemails.

Harper Amelia Madden, the feminist, what has become of you?

I felt that the only time we weren't talking was when he was doing his gigs which were when I was sleeping anyway.

My phone suddenly pings.

L: <Landed>

H: <Waiting>

But for the next two days, we will again enjoy each others company as he is flying in from Brussels any second. He doesn't know I am at the airport waiting but, as I would spend a single second without him when we only have 48 hours together.

I had my first official meeting today about my newly started firm. The meeting went very well which led to two new meetings next week. It feels like my agency is taking a shape and form in the right direction and becoming something for real. I still have a million things to figure out, but the start is so far so good. The next thing on the agenda is to set up an office. So I'll have to go hunting for office space and I have to do that while he is here. 

But we have talked about this throughout our many phonecalls last week and we are on the same page. He understands what I have to do and that it is important to me. As much as his job is important to him mine is to me. Now that I have figured out what I want to do I have to go into it with full gear. And the feeling of being in the CEO chair and making all the decisions yourself is highly underestimated.

Amongst the passengers coming out to the arrivals terminal I spotted a tall and handsome boy coming my way. Ahh the butterflies he gives me.

He was ecstatic when he saw me. I smiled and waved carefully. He started to fast pace towards me in a fullsome speed, grabbing and lifting me up as he approached me, spinning me around and burying his head in my neck.

L: What are you doing here?

I smiled, holding around him, tightly. I couldn't speak. I thought I was gonna cry if I opened my mouth of all the emotions floating around in me. It was so good to be near him, to hold him as tight as I could. I think he sensed it and held tightly back, not even loosening the grip a little.

A tear traveled down my cheek just as we parted. I quickly brushed it off so he wouldn't see it, but he did because his facial expression suddenly changed. The smile was gone and was replaced by a stunned, surprised and slightly lost Leo.

L: You ok?

H: Yes. I was just waiting for my handsome guy – I tried for humor, my favorite defense mechanism and waved the poster in front of him that I had scribbled «handsome» on – but, hell... - wiped my nose a little - I guess you'll do.

He laughed lightly. I smiled and at once relaxed which eased up the huge tension I was feeling all over my body. He makes me nervous and self-conscious and at the same time makes me feel the most at ease and wanted and loved. 

He grabbed me again and pulled to him in one swift move and kissed me with such force and lust and passion.

L: I've missed you wiseass - said between kisses

H: You too dork.

We left the airport with hands around each other.

H: Where are you staying? - I asked as we sat down in the cab taking us to the city.

L: Ehhh... nowhere. I didn't book a hotel. I didn't know what the deal would be thi...

H: You wanna stay at my place?

L: Yes – couldn't hide his ear to ear smile

H: Great. Just I don't know if Leah is home but...

L: Leah?

H: My roomie and best friend.

L: Oh... already meeting the best friend – he smiled mocking

H: Not attentionally. Remember you didn't book a hotel.

L: I mean if its a problem I'll get right on it – he took his phone and opened the booking app

H: - snatched the phone out of his hands – You will do no such thing.

We smiled smartly at each other. Like two can play this game.