Chapter 21

Y/n's Pov

You close your e/c eyes taking a moment before you say, "I used to have this scar because of my mother but Zarkon reopened it. My mother was very violent with my brother and I.............but I had it worst than my brother did." You look at Keith and sigh slightly. Thoughts about your twin brother start to full your brain. All the good memories and the memories you wanted to forget came to mind. You look away as you start to get emotional. You hated when you sense sympathy from someone else when it comes to your twin brother so you just walk away not saying anything. "W-wait Y/n?" You hear Keith call out but you ignore and just keep walking. You head to the training area as you hear something behind. "Going som-" You get the person in a choke hold applying pressure. 'Tap tap tap' the noise is heard in the atmosphere. You let go hearing someone coughing sounding like a familiar paladin. "Shiro?" You ask him raising an eyebrow. You help him up as he catches his breath. "You have a strong hold Y/n. Have you always been that strong?" Shiro asks you placing a hand on your shoulder. You move over slightly sighing. "Why are you here? Does Allura need me? Do I have to help you and the team with something?" You ask him with a plain face and he got slightly surprised. "O-oh yeah Allura does need you to try something out with the lions that's all. Do you want me to walk with you to the main room?" He asks you and you nod even though you didn't want to. You still were thinking about your twin brother. 'Alan........I......need-' you think to yourself and feel your eyes water so you walk away from Shiro towards the main room. "W-wait Y/n?!" Shiro calls out to you but he just stares at you when you shout, "LEAVE ME ALONE." You run away as tears fall from your eyes. "Tch!" is what you say when you sense someone near you. You wipe your eyes and take a deep breath. You continue to run towards the main room. You make it to the main room as you see the team but except Shiro. You slightly shake your head and see everyone staring. Allura claps her hands together with excitement in her eyes and Coran being him like always. You stand in front of Allura and bows down then stand straight up after. She smiles and bows as well with a smile/smirk on her face. She claps her hands together saying with excitement, "Okay so Y/n we are all curious on what lion you have a connection with.....Wanna try it out?" You look at her with a slight smirk replying with, "Would be honored to Princess Allura."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my loves ;) sorry for the lag school started and I been busy like really busy.......hope you guys vote and comment below please I would really appreciate it