Chapter 6

Y/n's Pov (continuation)

You both are walking down the hall and you start to feel something but not understanding what the feeling is. You shake it off and stop for a second looking at Keith. "Hey Keith....um can I ask you something?" You question him well twirling your thumbs in a circle. "Yeah sure?" Keith turns around. "Would you like to show me around? I'm not to sure if they change somethings." You smiled and him making him blush a tad but you didn't see. "Y-yeah I will. But first let's get some clothes for you." Keith says and continue walking forward. You walk beside him looking away from him thinking about your past. You shake your head softly when you felt a gaze fall apon you. "We're here." Keith opens his door and holds it open for you. "T-thank you." You says to him and walk in and move a little to the side waiting for him. He closes the door and walks to on of the closest. "Here see if this fits." He hands you a f/c t-shirt and black pants. You hold it in your hand and look around. "Umm where do I get changed?" You ask him politely. "I can wait outside well you change." He replies and continues with, "Take your time." closing the door behind him. You change and look in a mirror smiling slightly you put your hair in a messy bun. You get your dirty clothes and walk out. "I'm finished." You tell Keith. When he looked up he blushes and you blush a tad as well. "Where can I put these clothes at?" You ask him another question. "Leave them in my room." He says so you walk into the room and put them on the floor folded nicely. You walk out and look at him. "Ready?" You say in a bubbly way smiling shortly after. "Yeah" Keith starts to walk beside you and the both of you walk down the hall.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello loves :) hope you guys liked the first 5 chapters. You all are awesome