Chapter 3

Keith's Pov (continuation)

'How is she moving that fast' I thought in my mind. Pidge and the unfamiliar female start to fight with each other. The female getting her hits in making Pidge hit the wall and slide down to the floor. She faces me and stands there with her sword in hand. I lunge forward with my sword. I see a smirk appear on her face as she jumps up and kicks my face making me stumble. She takes a knee as blood grushes out of a wound on her stomach. "Argh" She yells and holds her stomach. I walk over to her where she is and puts my hand out in front of her. "I'm here to help you" I say looking down to her. She looks up surprised and slightly scared. She glances down to the floor and grabs my hand as I help her up she passes out from the amount of blood she lost. I look at Pidge as she is getting up holding her arm in pain. "Come on Pidge we have to go back to our lions." I tell her. She looks at me and starts asking questions. "Who's that? Was she the one that attacked us?" I nod to her yes and walks over to the opening we came in from. "Wait what about-" Pidge states but I cut her off with, "Forget about the data. We need to help this girl. If we don't she will die. I'll take the blame of what happened okay." I look at Pidge in the eye. "Fine let's go." We go back to our lions. "Guys we need to go back to the castle immediately!" I shout into my intercom making all the paladins hear me. "What happened?! Why do we gotta go back?!" A male says. "Just shut up Lance." I sigh and continue with, "I will explain when we go back to the castle. "Don't tell me to-" Lance shouts and gets cut off by all of us yelling "Lance!" I sigh "So are we" I say "Let's go back" Shiro commands. "Wait what happened." A female says confused on what was going on. "Allura I will explain when we get to the castle" I slightly snapped back. "Oh....." Allura says quietly. I just ignore it and continue to fly back to the castle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my loves :) again I will continue the next chapter in Keith's Pov and this is actually longer than the first and second chapter 432 words and thanks again for reading
Insta and Snapchat is in the "Info you should know"