Chapter 20

Keith's Pov

I see Coran and Y/n talking about something but didn't put too much mind into it so I look away. I see Coran walking away from Y/n as she walks away like if she was on a time schedule. I decided to follow her still wondering why she left away from the group in a hurry. I look at all my surroundings making sure no one was watching. I sigh as I start to walk the direction she was walking to. 'Hmm' I think to myself as I walk through the halls. As I get closer to her room and my room I slow down my paste as my steps get lighter. 'THUMP' is heard from her room then shortly after there was mumbling. I take out my knife getting in form as I approach her room. I stand right in front of her door as I sigh the door opens up. I take a step back just in case if anything. "Um............what are you doing Keith?" I hear Y/n's voice and right at that moment I felt like an idiot. "Um.........I was just walking to my room but I heard a thump so I wanted to make sure everything was okay." I confess to her and slightly lie. She nods saying, "The thump was because I knocked something down well I came out the bathroom." I nod as I put my knife away sighing. She laughs slightly and moves a strand of hair out of my face. "You have soft skin." She tell me winking and I blush slightly. "W-well thank you Y/n" I reply back to her look at her in the eyes admiring her beauty. The scar that goes over her left eye made me think if that day when we first found her in the ship. I try to think about something else but it keeps playing in my head. She looks at me raising a brow telling me with a soft mellow tone of voice, "I can sense that something is bothering you.....Are you okay?" She reaches out and holds my hand with hers looking at me with worry in her eyes. "It's about your scar on your eye. Did Zarkon do that to you? What happened?" I ask her continuing with, "If you don't feel comfortable talking about it you don't have to I'm not forcing you." She looks away closing her eyes taking a moment before saying..................
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my loves ;) What do you think you are gonna say to Keith? What is going to happen after you tell him?.................be patient until the new chapter comes out and you are all amazing!!!!!
Question of the Day
Q: Do you ship Lance and Pidge??
A: okay so my friend actually asked me this and I told her that I don't ship it but I think is a decent ship. The reason why is because they been knowing each other since the Garrison and created a friendship bond. Okay so let's say they did started dating and what if something happens or they get in a fight and end off on a bad note......they are gonna ruin their friendship and its not really gonna be that same as before.........Thats my opinion and thats what I think comment if you have any thoughts