Chapter 13

Y/n's Pov (continuation)

You don't let it bother you and continue to look around. You notice Keith and Lance starting to get into an argument so you go stand between both of them. You push your arms out so they can stand away from each other. You look at Keith and he looks back like if he saw an angel. You look Lance and he looks back with a smirk. "Whats going on with you two rivals" You tell them and giggle shortly after. They both blush and then look away sweating nervously. You roll your eyes and catching onto the reason why they we arguing with each other in the first place. "I'll hang out with both of you but you two have to promise me that you two will not be fighting over me cause if you do you will both pay for it." You look at Lance then Keith and they both look at each other glaring then nodding in agreement. You giggle again and put your arms down shaking your head slightly. You start to think and start to blank out until you feel someone shake your arm. You look to see who it is and there's Pidge looking at you. "You are really quiet and you keep to yourself. Why is that Y/n?" She asked politely and you just look down. You sigh then look at her saying sadly, "I-I nevered had anyone to talk to ever since Zarkon took me in." She pushes her glasses up slightly and look at you saying, "Now you do........you have all of us here." You smile to her and hug her slightly messing up her hair when you rub her head. "Hey Pidge still wanna now what I am?" You ask her and her eyes light up as she nods grinning saying, "YES!" You laugh and tell her she can when we get back to the castle. You turn to see Keith and you start to think again. He looks at you smiling. Shortly after he waves his hand for you to come over to him. You walk to him standing in front of him slightly looking up to him because how he is taller than you. "Wanna sneak away and go walk around?" He questions with curiosity in his tone of voice. You smirk as you nod your head 'yes'. The both of you look at the group then around to find a perfect moment. "Now." You say turning into a store that sales knifes, gear, etc. "Oooooooooo~" you find amazement in the store. Keith does as well looking around. You notice him having a handle of something. 'Hmm' you go to him standing close to him. "Hey look at that it looks cool." You point and once he looks you pull it out making sure no one sees. Whispering in his ear saying, "Let's talk about your knife for a sec" you lick his ear softly making him blush like crazy also moaning softly to only you can hear and he nods.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my loves ;) hope you all are having a good morning, afternoon, or evening