↠ you're not a monster Luke

chapter 11:

edited
wrote this on my phone so beware for spelling errors and suck-y-ness.

also, SMUT

my head was spinning but I managed to open my eyes. Luke was hovering over me, biting his lip as he stares at me. once he saw that i was awake, his eyes widen as I inch slightly away from him.

"angel don't be afraid I'd never hurt you" Luke said to me.

"you," I said ignoring his earlier statement "you're the kid in the alley, Lucas."

"yeah that's me" he mumbles and nibbles on his bottom lip.

"answers, I need answers Luke. and please don't bullshit me"

"I'd never bullshit you angel." he sighs and leans back on his seat "okay, ask away"

my eyes widen as he was giving me the opportunity to ask anything. the questions in my head started to scramble away and I couldn't speak.

"w- what are you?" I say. it was the only thing that registered in my mind. Luke bit his lip and sighed.

"do you know the stories of, angels and God?" he starts and my mind starts to get to work. then I remember once class from religion, speaking about God and angels. so, I nod.

"billions of years ago, before earth was even made, God put together a few of his trusted people, angel Gabriel, Archangel, and of course, Lucifer" he says " Lucifer wanted to conquer the heavens alone, so he betrayed God, and took a few angels as well. when God found out that Lucifer betrayed him, He cursed him from the heavens, turned him to a demon, gave him and his followers dark wings and horns and nails and despicable attributes."

"yes that's nice and all but what does that have to do with you?" I ask softly and he smirks.

"I'm getting to that" I blush at his words.

"right"

"anyways, Lucifer had a child, named him Lucifer as well. when Lucifer died Lucifer Jr. didn't want to.be bad, so he ran away. that's when you met me at the alley. I was just about five and I had just gone through transformation."

"I'm a demon, Angel. son of Lucifer." Luke finishes and my breath hitches.

"you eat, humans" I say.

"occasionally, but I'm turning to a vegetarian. I try to eat animals instead"

"how did calum get in the picture? how come you don't kill calum?" I ask and he licks his lips.

"when I was 13 he found me all alone and took me in. turns out my father killed his family, but knew there was good in me, and so we became friends"

"and Ashton?" I ask, fiddling with the sheets.

"Ashton's an angel, descendant of Gabriel, sent to kill me. he didn't, and he was doomed to stay on earth." after a long silence he asks me "you okay?"

I snap out of my daze "mmm? yeah I'm sorry this is just a horrible lot to take in"

my eyebrows furrow. the people around me I thought I knew weren't exactly what I thought they would be and it made me second guess everything. Luke's a demon, Ashton an angel, what's next? I'm a werewolf?

"the night you saved me from being raped, you were a werewolf" I say and then look at Luke who seemed tired "how is that possible?"

"I shape shift, I can turn into anything I want" he says.

my head starts to throb with this new information. I close my eyes and rub my temples as I try to take it all in.

"are you scared of what you learned about me?" Luke asks timidly, tugging at his sweater paws.