Chapter 25: Hot in Here

Start from the beginning

"You know something Ally. I haven't had sex that good since Eleanor was alive." He shared, she knew he was referencing what they both already knew, but she wasn't willing to admit. She didn't know how to react, simply staring at his chiseled jaw as she watched him approach. She wanted to kiss his neck until it went red.

They stood facing each other, the mirror judging them as he moved his hand from her face, down to her arms and around her waist, pulling her to him. His eyes boring holes into hers with the intensity of his gaze.

"And I would really love it if it happened again..." the thoughts made her dizzy, "and again... and again." He whispered, his eyes darkening and his voice getting deeper. He stepped closer and lifted her up onto the large area beside the sink and fitting himself between her legs. She gasped at the sudden movement, his quick hands kept her seated by the bathroom sink, his body pressed up against hers as she wrapped her arms around his strong shoulders.

Eleanor's breath hitched when his fingers trailed from around her waist up her breasts and to push a hair behind her ear.

"I... " Her heart was racing. She wanted everything he was giving her, but didn't trust herself, "We can't Adam." She blurted, as his mouth hovered above hers. His eyes met hers as he scrunched his brows in confusion. "Because I made a deal with Magdalene and I don't think I can hold my end of the bargain. I don't want to hurt you more than I already have. I love you Adam."

At those words he released her from his grasp like he has been hit by a fire truck and stepped back. It was as if some force of nature had pushed him apart and punched him square in the gut.

"Maybe this was a bad idea," he whispered, stepping back far enough to land against a wall and slide to a seat on the floor.

"I'm so sorry." Eleanor whispered, a few tears running down her face. She didn't know what to do with herself as she looked at him below her. She felt embarrassed as he said nothing more. He looked so meek and innocent. "I didn't mean to fall in love with you Adam!" She blurted, meaning that in so many more ways than one. "But I did... and it was a bad idea for me to..."

"Ally. Can you be honest with me for a second-" he said, she took the words to another level wondering what she had done to lose his trust to begin with.

Eleanor nodded.

He stood up and placed his hand around hers, his face close and his breath capturing. She stared at their entangled fingers, his big firm hands holding her dainty unpolished nails. A weird tension filled the air as absolute silence filled the minute. Without further delay, he pulled his hand from hers and met eyes.

"Are you Eleanor?" He whispered, the bathroom light flickered a bit, disguising the shocked look that instantly disappeared from her face. She couldn't understand why he couldn't get over that, he had asked her before and she had said no. What made this time any different? Oh wait, the wild sex they had had last night.

She didn't want to do it anymore. What was the point of hiding when all you wanted to do was actually die. She couldn't live this life anymore and she knew it was a matter of time before he found out as she stupidly kept putting herself in front of his clever eyes. She took a deep breath.

"Because only Eleanor knows how to..." his voice trailed off as his lips sweetly pressed onto hers. The sweet synchronization of their lips slowly moving against each other brought sweet tears to her eyes as his tongue entered her mouth and the both pulled away. "be with me... like that."

Her breath caught in her throat as their eyes locked.

She was going to do it. She was going to be honest with him and see what he would do- would he toss her out? Send her on a one way ticket to a jail cell.