Garnet x Reader

(Y/n) P.O.V

I had only met her and yet I was i was bewitched. She was different, she was nothing like any other girl before.

She was tough yet sweet and I could tell she that even though I had only learnt her name was Garnet, she was a person I wanted to be friends with.

She was all I could ever be.

Steven had told me countless times about Garnet and every time he spoke of her I grew curious. I wanted to meet her so badly.

I had only ever seen Pearl and Amethyst before, small talk was all we ever had however.

And even though Garnet wasn't one for many words, her intimidating stance spoke plenty.

I wanted to be her friend. I wanted in on the in crowd. She was the ultimate being.

And while that sounded addictive and possessive- I looked up to her like my idol. She was awesome.

I had only ever seen her infuse once and that was so she could explain her form, Ruby and Sapphire were big opposites but the attacking forces just compelled me to grow interested in Garnet more.

Over the time I'd guess which of her two counterparts did what and how Garnet herself acted like one person with a bunch of reactions from two different people.

She was really something else.