Chapter 29: Roxanne

I was finally released from the hospital, but Niall had to stay. I felt like I was able to breathe after I was out of the hospital. As long as I wasn't a patient, I didn't care if I was in one. I was extremely thankful that Maura and Bobby allowed me to be with Niall even though we told them the truth. They were obviously shocked about my history, but they seemed to not care after we told them how I was done with that life and so was Niall.

A week had passed and I was in the mood to see Niall. As cheesy as it seemed to me, it was officially a month of us being together and I wanted to do something simple yet cute for the both of us. I grabbed a red dress that showed off my curves and butt. I curled my hair a little bit and made sure my makeup was absolutely perfect.

When I stepped out of my room, Mercedes smirked at me. "Well, look at you. I wonder who you're dressing up for."

I laughed, "It's our one month." I slipped on my black trench coat and closed it so that Niall wouldn't be able to see my outfit.

"Wow, celebrating one month of being together. How cute! You must be really in love with him."

I rolled my eyes and examined everything that I had set for him. Unfortunately, Niall couldn't eat any solids yet, so I got him a really delicious soup from a five star restaurant, a few candles, and bouquet of flowers. "Alright," I said, grabbing my things. "I'm off to see Niall."

"Keep in mind he's recovering from major surgery still," Mercedes said as I started towards the door. "He can't get it in with you yet."

I gaped at Mercedes, "I wasn't even thinking of doing that with him!"

Mercedes laughed as I opened the door. "Sure, you weren't. There's nothing wrong with having hospital sex, Rox. Harry and I did it while he was in there. Let me tell you, he was super horny. I think it's because he realized that he almost died and could've lost me."

"Mercedes, Niall had a serious surgery. There is no way that I'm going to risk his life. The doctors can't have his heart working too hard."

Mercedes shrugged and stood up. She hugged me, "Don't worry. I think he'll pull through." She moved away, "It's always good to be prepared though."

"There's no reason for me to be since I won't have hospital sex with him." I closed the door and headed off to see Niall. I asked for a follow up and then greeted Greg and Denise. Maura and Bobby went back to Ireland with Theo. Niall had to convince them to do it and promised to make daily phone calls to inform them what's happening.

Niall was watching a soccer game when I came in. I held up the bouquet of flowers. He laughed, "Who got me those?"

"This woman named Doris," I answered.

"Who's Doris?" Niall frowned.

"Oh, I told her how my boyfriend was in the hospital and she decided to pay for the flowers for me. I couldn't refuse such a gesture from a sweet old lady." I kissed him softly. "How are you feeling?"

Niall shrugged, "If all things remain positive, I get to leave in a week."

I smiled and walked over to the couch, facing away from him so that he wouldn't see my dress. "Good, because I want to spend time with each other out of here." I removed the coat and turned around so Niall could see a full view of my attire.

"Holy shit," Niall straightened, gazing at me with lust. "You look...smoking hot right now."

"Thank you," I giggled, feeling myself blush.

"What...what's the occasion?" he asked nervously.

I shrugged and walked over to him. My smile never left my face since he couldn't stop looking at me. "Well, it's our one month and even though that's nothing, it was something to me. I just thought that if our one month goes well, the other months of us together will go well too."