Chapter 14: Niall

“What the fuck did I do now?” I shouted, throwing a book across the room. “What the fuck did I do? Huh?!”

“Niall, try and calm down,” Liam said calmly.

I glared at Liam, “Don't you fucking tell me to calm down, Liam!”

It had been four days since Roxanne and I had our movie night, along with five days of her ignoring me again. When I went to the bar on Tuesday, I asked her what happened and she said her phone broke, so I laid off. That is, until Mercedes told me her phone never broke and Roxanne was lying. For confirmation, I asked Harry and he said that her phone wasn't broken at all. She was lying and pushing me away again, even though we sorted things out. Roxanne still wanted to stay the hell away from me.

“What kind of fucking game is she playing?!” I bellowed. “Damn, bitch!”

“Hey,” Harry glared at me. “That bitch is my sister. Be careful with what you say about her, Niall.”

“You know what,” I said, “Fuck her and her damn mood swings. I'm not taking this shit. I'm done with her. I'm going out tonight and going to pull me.”

Zayn sighed, “Meaning you're going to be asshole Niall? Hook up with every girl that opens her legs for you?”

“Yes, I am!” I walked to my dresser and grabbed something to wear for tonight. I was hoping Roxanne would be my date, but I guess not since she once again stopped talking to me. Besides, she said we are friends who have make out sessions. We're not together, so why should she care who I hook up with?

“Don't be an idiot, Niall,” Louis scoffed. “Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you need to show how are you're going to work for this girl?”

Liam nodded, “Show her how much she's worth.”

“That's what I've been fucking doing!”

“Did you tell her how you feel?”

“Yeah, a shitload of times!” I threw on my shirt and slipped on a snap back. “I'm not dealing with this girl anymore. If she keeps wanting to be a bitch, I'm out. I stressed out about this enough.”

Harry shook his head, “You're making a mistake, Niall.”

“I honestly don't give a fuck anymore, Harry. I didn't do anything wrong to her while we were dating or whatever she wants to call it. She's wasting my time.”

“She's coming tonight,” Harry informed me. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

I smirked, “Oh, believe me, I want to do it more than anything now.”

It was past midnight and the party in the frat house was still going. I already got three girls during the night and obviously didn't get their number. While I was grabbing a beer, I heard a sound of a familiar laugh. When I looked up, Roxanne was with Harry and Liam talking. She was wearing her classic leather jacket, skinny jeans, heels, and red top. She probably just got off work or something. I grabbed my beer and jugged it down. From the distance, I watched her. She didn't even take notice of me. She just continued socializing.

I looked ahead of Roxanne and saw a cute blonde. I walked over, passed Roxanne on purpose, and headed over to the blonde. I immediately started talking to her and flirting with her. I felt Roxanne's eyes on me, but I ignored her. She was going to ignore me, so I was going to do the same to her. I took the blonde's hand and brought her upstairs to my bedroom. I think the blonde already knew that I wasn't going to get her number, so she just changed and walked out.

As I got downstairs, Roxanne was heading up. “Hi to you too,” I grumbled as I passed her.

“What did you say?” Roxanne hissed.