The bell rings, signaling we have 5 minutes til first period starts.

I sigh dramatically. I really dont want to be here today.

"See you girls at lunch." Hyerin waves to Mina and I, walking to her first class of the day.

Oh Hyerin has always been the more cheerful and happy one of our
three-musketeers group. We met back in the 6th grade when we were paired for a science project and have been best friends ever since.

As for Choi Mina and I, we've been best friends since kindergarten when I stole her box of crayons and she in return, cut my bangs off.

Ah~ good times. Our friendship has always been eventful and fun, and I couldn't have asked for better friends.

Anyway, Mina and I have first period together, thankfully.

But, it's history, which wouldn't be all that bad because I happen to find the subject rather interesting, but it's my first class of the day and i'm still not all woken up, especially just to hear a teacher talk boringly about events that have happened years and years ago.
I just want to be back in my bed at home. 

As more and more students hurry off to their classes and clear out the hallway, I turn to Mina and give her 'the look'.

She swears I have a look whenever i'm about to do something stupid or ridiculous.

"Oh no. Let me guess.. you want to ditch?" She crosses her arms and smirks at me.

I simply nod and pull a smug look. "Come with me. Pretty please?"

"Didn't you learn your lesson last year with all those detentions you got for skipping classes? And don't you remember those very few times I skipped with you and got in trouble for it?" She flicked my forehead and begins walking to class.

"Not today, pabo. I'm going to class. Have fun." She smiles at my misfortune of not convincing her to join.

"Fine." I huff exasperatedly and watch her form disappear from my sight, going into the classroom and the hallway become completely empty.

I look around in hopes not to find the one person who I would surely get into trouble with.

"He's not here to catch me this time." I whisper to myself, smiling victoriously.

I start walking towards the exit until I hear, "Think again, Min Jiha."

I abruptly stop in place, just about to touch the handle of the door. "Dammit." I murmur, turning around to face him.

"Trying to skip again, are we?" He smirks, knowing that he catches me every time.

"Oh hey there, Mr. Jung! You look handsome today. Finally pluck those nose hairs of yours?" I hold back a giggle.

Mr Jung Hoseok is the Schools Principal. And to just my luck, he has been there to catch me every single time i'm about to do something wrong, including this time.

He ignores my attitude. "This is your 10th time attempting to skip class and it's only the first week in. Mind you Min Jiha, that your br-," he starts.

"— My brother would have never done the things I continuously do." I mimick his voice, already familiar with the sentence because of how many times he has said it to me throughout my highschool year.

"I know, I know. We've been over this plenty of times, Sir." I cross my arms over my chest.

"And to think, that those 'plenty of times' would have made you learn to behave and act like your brother for once." He crosses his arms over his chest.