4. We Don't Talk Anymore

I think you've moved on but I can't be sure since we don't talk anymore. You don't know how much I still think about you.

I heard you've found your true love through some friends. I put everything into what we had, did it mean anything to you? Did I make you happy? I wish I would've known early on that I wasn't the one for you so I wouldn't be sitting here stuck in the past, wishing for you back while you've moved on.

I don't wanna know about your new romantic adventures. I remember when our moments and the little things we had but I guess to you it was all a game. I overdosed on the love you gave me and I wish I didn't.

I hope you are well my love. I hope she treats you well and loves you like I did. I loved you more than you could ever imagine but it was all a game to you, wasn't it? I'm sad and happy you have moved on but I know you won't change and she will eventually be where I am. Are you happier without me? I thought I was your everything as you were mine but I guess not. Everything happens for a reason and I hope there's a good reason for this. Sometimes I hope you will be on my doorstep one day and we can be happy together but I know you no longer want anything to do with me since we haven't talked in a while.

You've moved on and I'm happy for you. I just wish my love wasn't a game and you were happy with me