Chapter 23

2 months later

It's been 2 months since i found out Ari was pregnant the paparazzi have been trying to find out about the wedding and if Ari's is pregnant or not and we are keeping the pregnancy a secret but people have found out we have been trying to get away from the media and now we are getting married that the media doesn't know. I never thought I would be a groom now I am and have the most beautiful and amazing person as my wife I got ready in my black suit a lot of woman looked at me with lust but I only had one woman in my heart and mind.

 I never thought I would be a groom now I am and have the most beautiful and amazing person as my wife I got ready in my black suit a lot of woman looked at me with lust but I only had one woman in my heart and mind

"My baby is getting married oh how they grow up." Seb fake cries I roll my eyes at his dramas

"Shut up Seb I am getting married not going to war." I say sarcastically.

"By the way did you get all the food on the list." He says looking giddy like a schoolboy.

"Did you come for my wedding or the food?" I ask him he rubs his chin then he sees cake and runs after it.

"CAKE ." He shouts as he runs out the room why did I choose him to be my best man.

I was standing there at the alter it was in one of my holiday houses we didn't want it too big and it the view was incredible I snap out of my thoughts as the doors open then my angel comes in.

I was standing there at the alter it was in one of my holiday houses we didn't want it too big and it the view was incredible I snap out of my thoughts as the doors open then my angel  comes in

Ari's POV

I have been having so much mood swings and stressed out but I had Dom and my mom with throughout the whole it all.

I am getting ready for my wedding I am feeling nervous but mostly happy after everything we have been through I am going to be with the man of my dreams I asked Daisy to be my maid of honour and Nicki to be my bridesmaid.

"Ooh Ari is getting married my single bitch is going to be somebody's wife Ari I thought you love me." Nicki says with fake tears I roll my eyes and laugh at her.