Chapter 18

Dominic POV

I couldn't sleep a wink last night I decided to make it up to Ari so I made her pancakes with a smiley face and get her favourite flower tulips I hear her footsteps she came down in a crop top with shorts she looks so sexy in anything.

"Ari baby can you come here." I say sweetly she ignores me and goes on her phone so I throw her over my shoulder I felt her hit my back with her little fists I put down next to the kitchen aisle she looks at the food and flowers I give her a warm smile as she sees the pancakes and sees one that's says 'sorry' she smiles then her smile drops she was about to leave the kitchen but I stopped her.

"Ari don't leave me I was stupid I blinded with anger that I took all my anger on you I am so sorry." I say begging she slams her lips on mine I knew she couldn't be mad at me.

"Your not forgiven yet." She says with a evil smile I gulp I am in so much trouble.

"You mister are making breakfast for a month and are coming shopping with me also coming to my music video shoot with me." She says with a smirk I groan at shopping and I had to get up to make breakfast but if it means her forgiving I will do it.

"I will do it anything else your majesty." I say sarcastically with a bow she rubs her chin and her eyes lighten up mischievously what have I done.

"Yep no sex for a week." She says smiling my jaw dropped she can't do this to me.

"Love please not for a week." I beg her but she shakes her head no.

"Listen here mister you are not touching me for a week so behave or it will be a month." She says putting her hands on her hips she I nod furiously she maybe small but is cunning and evil.

"Good now lets have breakfast." She chirps as I follow her with a pout and we start to eat.

Ariana POV

I can't resist Dom's body but I have to teach him a lesson I need to show him whose the boss and show him tough love I ain't going break down.

I am at the studio we are filming my dance video Dom was getting annoyed and angry saying 'don't show her body' or that'I don't want men looking at what's mine' I rolled my eyes at him and we shouted the video.

"You were amazing in the video." He says nuzzling in my neck there was a knock on the door making him groan I giggled as I opened the door to see Nicki Minaj.

"Hey girl you were so hot and wonderful in the video." She says smiling ear to ear.

"Thanks so much I wanted to ask you if you would come to our wedding." I say excitedly she was squealing and hugging me.

"Of course I would come." She says happily as she leaves.

"So have you decided who will come to the wedding." He asks me as I sit down he crosses his arms and looks at me.

"Dom I have made a list of who will come our close friends and family will be there." I say quietly as he tenses when I mention family.

"Dom don't worry I won't let her ruin our perfect day and if she thinks about ruining it you won't stop me from tearing her apart." I say seriously Dom chuckles and nods.

"Love I don't want to imagine what you are going to do to her." He says laughing as I grin.

"Babe so since we finished the shoot I want us to meet wedding planners so that we can plan the wedding and we need to get you a new suit." I say ordering him he looks at me confused.

"Babe but what about your wedding dress." He says confused I furrow my eyebrows does he think I am stupid.

"Dom I know that I need to get my wedding dress it will be a surprise and Seb will take you to get you a suit that will make you look sexy." I say whispering the last part in his ear making him growl and hold me tight.