Chapter 11

Dominic POV

When I saw Ari on stage I was so proud of her I took her home and talked to my bodyguard about Ariana's safety because Ari has a stalker when she was out I saw pictures of her and gifts for her I thought the stalker took her that's why I am being protective over Ari i didn't say anything I don't know how she would react I love her so much I don't want anything to happen to her so I keeping it a secret.

As I head upstairs I open the door to see Ari on the bed in a lingerie I gulp and look at her up and down my mouth was watering for a taste of her she sways her hips and makes me sit on the bed and gives me a lap dance I grabbed her and we kissed but I pulled away I didn't think she was ready and I don't want her to get hurt.

"Are you sure." I ask unsure I didn't want her to regret it her first time should be special.

"I am sure." She smiles reassuring as she kisses my neck and makes a mark on my neck claiming me as her own I wrap her legs around my waist and lay her on the bed.

I rip the lingerie of her body she gasps but I unhook her bra she covers breasts I take her hands and pinned her I take her right boob into my mouth she moans as I do it with the other I take of my shirt I see her looking at my 8 pack she licks her lips and starts to kiss my chest so I pinned and ripped her panties I put my arch finger then I added 2 more fingers making her scream she was tight.

"Please Dom I want you." She begs me.

"What do you want love". I ask teasing.

"I want you inside me." She says pleading o didn't waste no time thrusting my 13 inch dick inside her she screams and whimpers then was clawing my back I kissed her tears away and whisper soothing words to her.

"Ahhh faster mhhn." She says screaming and moaning as scratches my back.

"Your so damn tight." I groan I fit inside like a puzzle piece.

"Dom ah Dom I love you." She says moaning.

"I love you too." I say pounding her then I put her on top I watch her as she rides me making me groan it was a good thing the room was soundproof no one could hear our moans.

After a while a we come we were both tired and sweating she lays her head on my chest taking deep breaths.

"Dom we didn't use protection." She says slapping her forehead with realisation.

"I don't care love I want you to be mine I want a family with you and if we do have a baby we will and care for the baby." I say seriously i used think that a wife and family was horrible but thinking about Ari with pregnant stomach and my baby inside her made me smile then she nods and she cries I know she loves kids but she didn't know if I was ready to carry out the responsibility.

"I was just worried that you wouldn't want a baby with me." She says nervously as turns the other ways so I grab her arm gently and cupped her face so she would look at me I see fear and pain she did want us to have a baby she was a afraid I would leave her and our future baby.

"Love listen to me I want to get married to you and have a family with you I want you to be mine more than anything." I say with honestly she hugs me tightly and wipes her tears as she goes to sleep in peace I smile at her cute face I will never leave her I thought as I kiss her forehead as we both sleep in each other arms.

Next morning

Ariana POV

I woke up to see Dom holding me tightly I blushed as I remembered last night love making I decided to shower and get dressed I felt sore from last night it was amazing and magical we became one last night.