Chapter 16

Dominic POV

I thought that if Ari left me her life would be normal and she would be happy I didn't want her career to be jeopardised because her fans think that I am not right for her it made me feel insecure about our relationship but now I understood that I shouldn't care what people think were in this together.

"Dom please tell me your not thinking about the comments and what happened to me?" She asks raising her eyebrow.

"No I am just thinking that I shouldn't feel insecure about what people think about our relationship." I say with a smile as she nods.

"Good coz if you even think about listening to what people say I will slap you Dom people say a lot of things you shouldn't let it affect you we are together because we loved each other yeh were different that's what makes us a good couple no matter how different we are and how if people aren't happy so what we are we didn't become a couple for them we did it for us people say some things then forget them." She says with a shrug.

"I guess your right I am sorry love I didn't want anything to happen to you." I say caressing her cheek lovingly.

"Babe am fine i have to tell you something I got a call from my assistant there is a interview for both of us we will be filming live in 2 hours do you want to do this with me?" She asks nervously I know she wants us to do the interview so that we talk to people would stop commenting horrible things about our relationship.

"Love I am not sure." I say sighing I didn't want people to ask about our private life.

"I know your not comfortable but I will be there by your side we will do the interview in your office to help you feel better coz I know how demanding and sexy you look when your professional." I say pecking his lips he looks at me with his eyebrow raised.

"You think I look sexy hmm." He says teasing I nod as he slams his lips against mine he bites my lips to ask for access I deny it he squeezes my boob making me gasp then starts to explore my mouth with his tongue I start to grind against him making him moan so I can teach him a lesson when his grip loosens I run inside the bathroom.

"Ari don't leave me hard." He says moaning I giggle.

"So are we doing it?" I ask patiently I know that he's not comfortable talking our relationship live.

"Okay I will do it." He says taking deep breaths I come out I see him lost in his thoughts I hug which made him snap out of his thoughts.

"I know your not comfortable if you don't want to answer you don't have to I will be there with you by your side." I say reassuring him he gives me a small smile and nods.

We go to the bathroom and may or may not do it in the shower after that we get ready I wear a pantsuit because Dom doesn't want the whole world to see me live with a skirt and seeing me in a crop top he thinks it shows my stomach.

"Babe lets go I am ready." I say putting my makeup on I do smokey eye.

I turn to see Dom in a suit it showed his muscular and fit muscles I licked my lips he gives me a smirk and pecks my lips making em pout.

"Ari if we keep doing this we won't leave this room." He says huskily making me blush I nod and put my arm in his

30 mins later

We reach his building I see all the women staring at Dom with lust and me with hatred and jealousy I didn't care he is mine we went to his office to see camera crew setting up and the host was a woman she was looking at Dom up and down with Luz to give her a glare making her flush and look away bitch stare at my man I will take you down from the corner of my eye I see Dom smirking at me I roll my eyes as we sit down.