Chapter 17

Ari POV

I saw Dom worked up because of this woman who the hell is she and why does she hate me man if she is a psycho woman in love with my man I will beat her up not caring about her age.

"Dominic son listen to me." She says trying to go near him and he gives her a look of disgust I realised she was Dom's mother.

"I am not your son you gave that job to someone else and I remember that you didn't give a fuck about me or my dad." He says angrily I try to calm him down but he was furious and blinded by anger.

"I wanted to see you Dom it's been so long I missed you." She says with fake tears I roll my eyes at her why would leave your son torture him then come back saying you miss him that is fucked up.

"Stop with the fake tears it won't work on me you selfish whore now get out of my house." He says harshly as she begs him but when she doesn't listen she pleads to me.

"Please my son loves you tell him to listen to me." She says wailing with her crocodile tears I cross my arms and look at her with no sympathy.

"If you loved your son then come back now why not when he lost this dad where were you then?" I ask with no emotions she doesn't my eyes i look up to see Dom frustrated he wanted her to go away.

"How could you say that to my mother." I hear a voice screech I see it is a blonde woman she looked like a younger version of the old lady Dom glared her making her shut up.

"Dominic how could you let her say this to our mother." The girl says whining to Dom but he didn't do anything.

"Listen here you brat I don't care who you are take your mother and leave our house." I say harshly as she and her mother glare at me.

"We can live here we have a right." The old lady smirks.

"And what right is that you and dad divorced so he gave everything to me so what right do you have." He says smirking making her flush with embarrassment.

"I am your mo" she was cut of by Dom who looked at her with fury.

"You don't deserve to be a mother you are not my mother you abandoned me and abused me you have no right here now leave my house." Dom says harshly as he drags both the woman out the house.

He takes deep breaths I run over to him and hug him I look up to see a lot of hatred in his eyes he doesn't ignore me he goes upstairs I go after him he ignores me and gets dressed he won't tell how he feels he keeps his feelings concealed after seeing his mother I think all the memories came back to him.

He showers and changes he didn't say one word to me or have breakfast but leaves to go to office I decided to cheer him up so I changed and made him his lunch since he skipped his breakfast I made him his favourite cheesecake.

30 mins later

When I am in his office I see employees coming out his office with a scared look I go inside to see him shouting at someone on the phone.

"I don't care I want it done today or your FIRED." He shouts I shake my head at him he always vents his anger on others when he's mad he sees me he ignores me and starts to type furiously on the laptop.

I go upto him and sit on his lap I look at him with a smile he looks at me with a emotionless face my Dom is so moody I peck his lips but he does nothing.

"Is there a reason why your here?" He says not caring as he takes me of his lap.

"Dom you didn't have breakfast or eaten anything I know how you have ever since that woman came you are ignoring me and venting your anger on others." I say softly when I say that woman he snaps his head towards me and gives me a glare.