Chapter 21

Dominic POV

Last night was wild I was worried for Ari she had a tattoo but it did look sexy on her I tried to wake up Ari but she didn't want to so i got a bucket of water and threw it on her face I recorded the whole thing I couldn't stop laughing she glares at me and hits a pillow on my face then goes to change.

She was wearing a white crop top ripped jeans made her ass ok trainers she glared at me then texted on her phone.

"Come on Ari I am sorry." I say pleading she was ignoring me she went downstairs to make breakfast I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Come on love I'm sorry." I say in husky tone as I leave wet kisses on her neck she shivers and squirms in my arms.

"Ok fine I forgive you." She says pecking my lips I lean in to kiss her but was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Ari who is it?"I ask she looks nervous as if she is hiding something then recovers.

"The mailman he came and had the wrong address." She says anxiously I know she is hiding something I know she will tell me.

"Ari did something happen." I ask worriedly.

"No Dom nothing happened I am just tired." She says quickly I know that she is lying she says words fast I hope nothing bad happened.

"Lets eat breakfast and you have to leave for the office." She says taking me to my chair as I nod.

30 mins later

I had trouble concentrating at work I asked a security guard about Ari he said she left a little while after I left I sent a bodyguard to watch her she told me that she is with Seb that made me feel relieved because I know Seb loves Ari as a sister and will take care of her.

Ari POV

After Dom left I sighed that my lie worked but I know Dom was let easily convinced so I decided to meet Seb at Starbucks to talk about Dom's mother.

"Hey Ari what happened?"Seb ask worriedly.

"This happened." I say showing him the letter from Dom's mother.

Dear Dommy,

I know you hate me so I am going to suicide, I am leaving you forever I apologise for everything I done at least see me once, I remember when you were little and how your father took you on the swings and how you were afraid of heights,please I love you and that fiancée of yours is brainwashing you. If you want to see me one last time come to this address mount avenue (fake address).

Your mother Camila

"That woman is crazy Dom was never afraid of heights as a kid this bullshit she never showed any affection towards him I think something fishy is going on." He says rubbing his chin then his eyes light up.