The Emerald Eyed Savior

I throw my hands up to blast the woman away but nothing happens. She lands on me and with impeccable strength pins me to the ground. My wings are crushed, and bleeding even more. An evil glint flashes in the woman's eyes and she begins to drink the already seeping blood from my wings. As if the pain wasn't already bad enough, this was blinding. My vision begins to tunnel when I hear a shout, the sound of bones crunching, and the woman's body falling limp. The last thing I saw was a pair of emerald green eyes staring back at me, before everything went black. 

~Deans POV~ 

"SAMMY! THERE ARE SOME VAMPS GETTING AWAY!" I shout at my brother as I stab a bloodsucking freak in the neck and drag the blade through its spine. I kick the vamp away and run after the escapees. I can hear Sam's heavy foot falls as he runs behind me to help with the extras. We kill off the rest except one. 

"Son of a bitch! I'll deal with her." I tell Sam as I stalk after the vampire. She stops suddenly, but just before I can take her out I hear a voice. 

"Who's there?" a gruff, gravely voice calls out. The vampire moves out of the bushes. I peek over them to see a man in a trench coat, looking like he's been through Hell. 'I know how that feels' I think not daring to give away my position. But then I notice the broken ebony black wings behind his back. I groan 'oh great, a cos player who got lost in the woods.'

After about a minute I see her pounce and attack the guy. "HEY BITCH! I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR STAKE RARE!" I shout as jump out of the bushes and drive the stake deep between her ribs. I can feel her bones breaking as I dig it deeper into her body. With the stake still deep between her ribs I slash her head off and throw it aside. 

I push the vamp off the guy, and my eyes meet a pair of pure, innocent blue eyes.