Boyfriends?

~Deans POV~
It's been a few weeks since Cas's incident with the werewolf, and his second near death experience. Sam and I have been switching nurses duty, so the other can work and get some sleep. Cas is much better now. The wound has healed but it left a scar. The reason why Sam and I are still on nurses duty is just to make sure that Cas is mentally okay. He still blames himself for what happened.

I rub my hands over my face and make my way to my room. Cas isn't in there so I decided to get changed. I take my shirt off and throw it into the hamper next to me. Just as I take my pants off I hear the door open. I freeze, and that's when I hear a faint voice that makes my heart melt.

"Oh sorry Dean, I didn't realize you were in here." Cas said. I turned to leave but I stopped him.

"Wait!"

"Huh? What is it Dean?" Cas asks as he turns around. I can see a blush creeping up his cheeks as he takes in the sight of me in my boxers. I bit my lip and took a step forward. It's now or never I thought.

"Hey Cas I was wondering if maybe... you wanted to be my boyfriend?" I looked deep into his gorgeous sea blue eyes.

He stared at me for a second. I mentally groan, and start to panic. What if he rejects me?

"Yes, Dean I would love to!" Cas says he hugs me but the sheer force from his hug knocks us both onto my bed. I laugh, looking up lovingly at the man I love so dearly.

Cas dips his head to kiss me. A kiss that started out sweet but soon became hungry and passionate. Cas swept his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I give in, letting out a moan as his tongue danced with mine.

                   (~*•*)~Smut Warning~(*•*~)

Cas's hand finds its way into my boxers. I break to kiss to gasp in pleasure as he begins to stroke me off.

"You like it when Daddy plays with you, don't you?" Cas growled into my ear. I could have cum right then and there from that statement alone.

He removes his hand and I whimper from the loss of touch.

"Oh don't worry baby, I'm not finished yet." Cas cooed. He commanded me to find a bottle of lube while he undressed. I excitedly search the top drawer of my bedside table. I turn to see Cas standing powerfully, and I stare in aw at his member.

"You want me inside of you?" He asks seductively. I nod. Cas turns me around so that I'm facing the head of my bed. I feel the coolness of the lube as he spreads it on my ass. Before I can do anything Cas plunges himself into causing me to cry out.

Cas flattens my hips to the bed, fucking me so deep I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow. I'm a whimpering moaning mess. I can feel a burning sensation of pleasure; I'm about to cum.

"I'm gonna cum!" I cry out.

"No you're not, beg for it. Beg for me to let you cum!" Cas commands me.

"Please can I cum?! Please daddy!" I cry out on the verge of tears the pleasure is so strong.

"Yes baby you can cum." Cas whispers into my ear as he wraps a hand around my dick to stroke me off to my finish. I cum into his hand, and Cas finishes not long after me.

                (~*•*)~Smut Is Over Now~(*•*~)

I'm sore now but I'll definitely feel it later. Cas gets off of me and pulls me into his chest. I put a hand on the scar and begin to cry. I guess Cas felt my tears on his chest.

"Dean? What's the matter, why are you crying?" He asked soothingly. Which is a dramatic difference from how he was talking to me before.

"It- it's my fault you have that scar. I shouldn't have left you alone." I cried.

"Oh Dean, it's not your fault. Besides you saved me, and I'm alive." He said rubbing a hand through my hair. "Plus there is something I haven't told you. I actually died while Sam was fixing my stitches."

I sit straight up after hearing that. "What do you mean you died?!"

"A reaper came to take me through the veil. I said no because I have a family I have to care for. We made a deal; she puts my soul back into my body but when it comes time for me to die I go with her no questions asked." He said calmly. "I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to hurt you, or freak you out."

"Well I'm pretty freaked out now! I could have lost you!" I cried. Cas silences my whimpers with a kiss. He pulls me in close to him.

"All that matters is that I'm here with you now."

I just lay there unable to process the fact that I could have truly lost Cas. I feel the void tugging at the edges of my mind, I succumb to its calling. I sleep dreaming of the life Cas and I can have together.