..Threats..

Some weeks later
TORD'S POV

I grumbled as I looked along all these papers on my desk knowing that they were most likely bills,treaties,you know that stuff but I wasn't feeling like doing anything so I just flopped my arms all over my desk accidentally knocking most of the papers down."WHYYY" I started to pick up the papers but I paused for a second as a paper caught my eye,it said

"Dear The So Called Fearless Red Leader"

Yellow there it's Yellow hehe see what I did there any who I saw some soldiers of yours wandering around my territory as they were on their so called "patrol" is what they called it yeaa so a wanna make a deal Red. If you want your soldiers back then why not just surrender hah too easy..how about a good one on one fight..Leader to Leader..maybe an army if you are willing..but if you receive this letter then I knoww that you wanna rip it to shreds but hey I know everybody you love or ever cared about..and I have them hostage..SO! Please email or send another letter to notify me and remember..

They don't have much time left"

I jolted up from my chair running over to The bedroom "TOM!.." I looked for him but didn't find a trace except for a note.. "Got your lil Boy Toy~" I could already feel tears forming. I saved the note and ran over to the medic area to find Pat but no trace again,only a note.."Now I have your father too,WHAT FUN!" For some reason I saved but I went over to the weapons and training area to find Pau but only another dang note "He did put up a good fight,but not good enough~" I could feel tears streaming down my cheeks as I covered my mouth with my robotic hand. He has gone Too.Damn.FAR.

I ran outside as the starts looked like glitter across the night sky..Tom would have liked it..but I got on a motorcycle as the engine roared to life (or whatever it is) then with a screeching noice I zoomed off into the distance not minding or caring if I ran over an animal.Oh well I'm this far already but I got closer and closer..Once I got there well a couple of yards I stopped on my bike and snuck in,in person but there wasn't a proper sneak in without a good fight! That's why a soldier came up to me they were good but when they threw a left swing I could tell they lost their balance so I just took the chance and boom,Done. I snuck in through the vent trying not to sneeze over the dust and lint..

Nobody's POV

While Tord was sneaking in through the vents The others were being held hostage in let's just say 'Torture Room'. Thomas was laying on the floor a beat up,bruises that hadn't been there before,cuts that had thick red blood coming from it. His visor was cracked so he couldn't see a thing.He just whimpered curling up even though the floor was cold that was the least of his worries right now..Pat on the other hand was Tied up with his clothes stained in blood his neat soft brown hair all messed up. He had blood dripping from his mouth and tears falling from his eyes to his cheeks. Pau probably had the worst of it where he had bandages on his left(?) eye were all ripped and soaked with blood but he had deep wounds and gashes that had lost a lot of blood creating a puddle. The thing was that both Tom and Pau were chained up. For some reason they only chained Thomas and Pau..However before Tom could try to move,Yellow Leader busted the door open "Hello~"

HEYYY I'M NOT DEAD BUT HERE YA GO AS PROMISED
PLZ COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK
I NEED IT :')
-RED