WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS!!

Nobody's POV

By dawn Edward and Matthew were wide awake playing Mario Kart and just trying to catch up on their personal lives and while they were on their second lap Edd said "Should we go wake up Tom and Tord?".Matthew still being concentrated on the game but listening to his friend "hmm maybe,but I have the perfect idea* Matthew smiled to himself and they continued playing until they were done with that round.Ok Ok they may have played more rounds but they eventually stoped "HAHA I AM VICTORIOUS ONCE AGAIN" Matthew cheered himself on."Ok Ok now what was that idea that you had" Edward sighed out."Oh the idea,all we need is ALOOT of roses" Matthew then chuckled to himself.

~Time Skip sponsored by laziness~

Again Nobody's POV

Once Edward and Matthew were done picking roses and plucking off the petals they both a got a toy bow and arrow but the arrows had heart suction cups."Man they are gonna be sooo mad" Edward snickered as they were putting lil robes on top of their normal clothes but the clothes under were not visible."I know right,you got everything" Matthew responded and Edward nodded his head.Then they quietly walked into a lavender room with soft carpet as there was a desk in an area that was just for working and the bed that held Tom and Tord in another corner.Edward and Matthew were surprised at how neat his room was,they expected a bloody and grey room with only a desk and an air bed,so yea they were shocked?

Edward and Matthew were surprised at how neat his room was,they expected a bloody and grey room with only a desk and an air bed,so yea they were shocked?

(The lil cinnamon rolls). They snuck up to the bed and...

They

Blew

A

Airhorn

"WAKE UP LOVE BIRDS" they yelled

Tom and Tord jolted up immediately and they woke up to see their friends Edward and Matthew in robes,Edd with a toy bow and arrow while Matt had a basket of rose petals.Edward shot them with his bow and arrow while the suction cup stick to them and there were a lot on Tom's visor,but while Edd was doing that Matt was throwing rose petals at them while hopping."TOM AND TORD SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Edd and Matt screeched,little do they know that they did that before just without waking them,dressing up etc..Tom was going back to that later...But I'm the meantime they were just there and Tom pulled off the arrows on his visor only for Edd to shoot another.Tom groaned and got up chasing Edd and Matt around the room.While that happened Tord just chuckled and put on a t-shirt and he had pajama pants.They were on the top floor and only they were up there,luckily that level had thick walls.When they finally got tired they all sat down and eventually laughed"Just like old times" Thomas Thought...But they just enjoyed that morning with some breakfast...

HERE HAVE IT!!! FINALLY A CHAPTER OUT AND I KNOW YOU MUST BE THINKING "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG RED HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US SHREKFTRBDKDHEBFKDYSNFKFNSHFI *AND OTHER UNHOLY NOISES*" BUT I HAVE JUST BEEN HAVING SUM FAMILY PROBLEMS AND THEY ARE NOT GOING GOOD AND IMA HAVE TO GO WOTH MY DAD FOR THE SUMMER AND IMA ASK MY MOM TO LET ME TAKE MY TABLET WOTH ALL MY STUFF INCLUDING THIS ACCOUNT SOO YEAAA...BUT I HOPE U HAVE A NICE DAY AND THERE MIGHT BE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS COMING OUT SO BYE SOLDIERS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY AND STAY HAPPY AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE IMPORTANT...

-RED