Just like old times...

TOM'S POV
When the car came to a stop I jolted up I guess I fell asleep on the ride."come on wake up sleepyhead we're here "edd said while he opened my door."o-oh sorry did I fall asleep on the ride..."."yea as soon the song ended you fell into a daze and the next thing ya know you're asleep"he explained,while I was getting up and fixing my eye goggles(we"ll  just call them visors ;-;))"Anyways we better hurry if we wanna be on time"Matt said while buying some candy and drinks for the three of us."so what are we doing","you'll see soon"edd cheered.Then edd took off my visors so I couldn't see I mean I could see but it would just be all a multicolored blur,no shapes,no outline just a multicolored blur.Then we continued to walk into this large building that had some lights,but after that we walked into a dark room with only a huge blur of light."w-where are we Edd"I asked  kinda nervous."shhh just let us find a seat"edd whispered into my ear.We took our seats and some voices came around the room I could tell they were speakers,then edd put on my eye visors and I could see a big movie screen in front of us and I could see the title word that said "Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell 8".I gasped but then edd told me to shush and to just watch the movie.I nodded and watched the movie,while eating some of the candy Matt gave me.After the movie we went to the arcade and just acted like teenagers just like the old times."hey guys I gotta use the restroom I'll be right back" ."ok well just text us when you're on your way back"matt and edd said in unison which after they laughed."ok I will...".Which I didn't need to use the restroom I just wanted to do my secret thing a thing just for myself...a place of old times...

DUN DUN DUN CLIFFHANGER ANYWAYS THIS CHAPTER IS FINALLY DONE
SORRY ITS BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND MY GRADES ARE A LIL LOW BUT THEY SHALL GET BETTER >:3
ALSO MY MENTAL STATE IS NOT ALL THAT GOOD SO YEAA ANYWAYS I HOPW YALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT PLSSSSS OKIE SO BAIIII

-RED
WORD COUNT-412